All reviews short stay visit thessaloniki comfortable beds free wifi breakfast location cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2019

Forget the luxurious photos on official listings. I booked a quad room for my family and this is what I got. I had to get the family out of the room in order to take the picture, with the suitcases of four people in the room, there was no space left to stand. Medium to bad wi-fi.

Room tip: Ask for an actual photo of the room before booking
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2019

It was just perfect.The location of the hotel, the room, breakfast but above all the hospitality of the staff.They took care of every client.To be more precise because of the weather conditions and in particular because of the snow there were neither buses nor taxi in order to go to the airport.We didnt know what to do because we would lose our flight.Maria from the reception told us not to worry.She called the owner and he came and took us to the airport with his own car.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is okay voor a short stay. Room is not too big but it had everything you need! Reception people are very nice especially the guy who works in the day! Very helpfull!

Breakfast is good, they had something for everyone.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We spent two days in hotel Egnatia and were very satisfied: kind and hospitable stuff, nice interior, renovated and modern bathroom, spacious room, comfortable beds, cleanness and fresh, various breakfast. All for resonable price!
Great place to stay when you visit Thessaloniki!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

The good in this hotel was their really friendly staff and quite a good location. In my room only the bathroom was renovated. My room was really small but for a short visit it was ok.

What disturbed me was a strange smell from the air conditioner (in the morning from the kitchen and at the evening from cigarette smoke). Therefore I strongly suggest to look into the room first.

Breakfast was traditional and quite good.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 223matjazd
EGNATIA H, Διευθυντής Πωλήσεων at Egnatia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Dear guest,

thank you for your nice review, we hope in your next visit to make your stay an unforgettable experience.