City Hotel was a hub hotel on my trip, so I got to stay twice. I was travelling with friends, so I was also able to see quite a few of the rooms. Space to walk around the beds can be a bit tight, but otherwise this is an ideal hotel. Bright, clean, with great decor. Not all rooms have balconies, but they are available and a fantastic spot to sit out in the evening. Staff couldn't be friendlier and went the extra mile to accommodate each of our room preferences. There is a lovely breakfast included and a spa downstairs for mid-trip tune-ups. The hotel is also walking distance to the waterfront. We loved this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa