It is a city hotel located in the very heart of Thessaloniki. Probably the best location in town for shopping. We stayed for two nights with our kids. The main lobby is recently renovated and the first impression is very nice. Very, very friendly and helpful staff. The problems started as soon as we got to our room. We asked for a two bedroom family room in order to have more space, yet the room was very tiny. The second bedroom had a sofa practically occupying the whole bedroom so no free space at all. Although the hotel seemed recently renovated, the rooms have a pseudo-renovation with old things simply painted. The wc was so tiny that no one can stand there if suffers from claustrophobia. We definitely didn't ask for a sea view room, but we didn't expect the view that we had from our windows as you can see in the photos uploaded.
I think it needs a major renovation in order to be competitive, although the location is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel And Central Spa
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki