my mate had business affairs so i grabbed the chance to travel.we had an extended weekend and we had a fantastic weekend in town where noone sleeps! is a very vivid one and is very important to have a stay without the need of a bus.
the hotel is in the centre,the main square is few minutes away,the sea is also two minutes away.
we had a sea view room,a quite spacious and clean one. free tea or coffee with a kettle , a mini bar,a perfect bathroom with thick and clean towels! loved it!
our booking had breakfast included,delicious and fresh.
do not miss the long walks in the center,the endless shopping and the discounts that offer some labels in co-ordination with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa