The hotel is located in an excellent area. Very close to the sea promenade and Aristotelous square. Also nearby you can find the "shopping street". The hotel itself is very interestingly decorated, with a nature theme - all the walls are painted with leafs and grass, even the carpets resemble a cobbled street.
The room was very clean, the staff very kind and helpful and the breakfast excellent.
If you have a car, beware, the two places in front of the hotel can be used only temporary, and you are redirected to a nearby (3-400m) car park, where you can leave the car for 17 eur /24h.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa