This is a fairly comfortable, functional and clean hotel in a central location near Aristotelios Square and the sea. It doesn't do anything special for me but was fine over three nights on a business trip - a few nice touches (and decent air conditioning), and a few annoying features such as the toilet seat that wouldn't stay up, lack of just a sheet for the hot weather, and the compulsory blue night light. I found the bed slightly soft, but I'm recovering from a back injury and I didn't hear anyone else complain. I can recommend it for a short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel And Central Spa
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki