Spent there one night on a business trip.
The location is very good at the center of the city within walking distance from the seafront and the commercial streets.
Extra attention has been paid to the decoration of the reception and the hall of the hotel with a "green eco" approach (the photos on the hotel's website are pretty accurate).
The rooms though have not been properly renovated. It is pretty obvious that that some "covering up" work has been done rather than proper replacement of the things that needed change e.g. the doors of the rooms are the old thin doors (not much of a security sense there), the door of the bathroom has simply been painted over (we can still see the glass part that bathroom doors used to have in the past).
The beds and mattresses also were really average resulting to a poor sleep quality.
Service good and staff helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Thessaloniki, City Hotel offers 125 rooms & suites for leisure guests and conference facilities for businessmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Hotel Thessaloniki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Hotel & Central Thessaloniki
- City Hotel And Central Spa