All reviews value for money rooms are clean buffet breakfast underground parking short stay business trip street city greece greek heart
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Just a few minutes walk from the main station and very close to the center of town and the waterfront. Friendly staff and OK breakfast. The were some noise from the traffic in our room. A big well working fridge and OK beds. The rooms are a bit worn.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Frank C
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Vergina hotel for 10 days from mid to end of August. Considering the very reasonable price, we were impressed with the hotel. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff very helpful. It was a very homely and friendly place and I would definitely recommend it for the budget traveler who is looking for a good hotel in a great location.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

It was a horrible experience, the bath is dirty, all assets in the hotel are at least outdated, staff is the only plus at this place.
AC unit unit efficient at 35 Celsius. To play 80 Euro /night for such an experience, in my opinii is extremul expensive. I'LL NEVER RETURN OR RECOMMEND.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a choise just for a night. Rooms are clean but the furniture is very old.
Bathroom was small but clean.
The air conditioning and TV were broke.
Is close to riviera, the breakfast was good.
We find a place to Park the car inside the parking area of the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I booked a room for a one night stay at this hotel that on the internet presentation looks ok.
Arriving here, had a quick check in and I was advised how to get to the hotel’s underground parking place.
Staff was prompt and attentive.
Arriving to our room, we realized that it has nothing to do with the photos. King size bad was actually kids size bad, very small bathroom, building view terrace, and also we had headaches with starting the AC.
The contemporary design is in reality just an old cheap style with poor furniture in a badly maintained building. Walking trough the corridor, first you’ll be sweating because there is no ventilation, and second you will be amazed by the cracks on the walls (and many other things). The elevator is so small that if my car was not broken by thefts in Athens last night who stoled all my luggages, I don’t know how I would carry them up to the room.
Sharing my disappointment with the reception staff, they were kind enough to offer me another room, not necessary better but at least bigger (in the other one it was NO space at all), and with a nice view from the big terrace.
For this money you can find much better hotels, cozy and warm.
I strongly don’t recommend it, maybe just in case all the other hotels in the city are booked.
My last stay in Thessaloniki was at a 2 stars location that actually deserved 3 and a half. This one is rated at 3 stars but provides accommodation like 1 star and a half location.
Also being located by the main street (not far from the attractions, that’s true) it’s pretty noisy.
After 2 weeks of nightmares in Greece, traveling from North to South and back, this was the last drop.
NEVER AGAIN IN GREECE, that’s for sure!!! I will never spend again not even a cent on a product coming from here. The biggest disappointment overall comparing with all the other countries I visited.

Date of stay: June 2018