“The most special place in Thessaloniki”
Review of Coq Au Zen

Coq Au Zen
Ranked #210 of 1,030 Restaurants in Thessaloniki
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Unique small alley, great atmosphere, food, wines, music!!! And also the prices are value for money. I wonder if the one that criticizes so badly has a bistrot somewhere nearby or has something against the owner...Attracts beautiful women also!

2  Thank Irini V

Reviewed January 10, 2012

Although the space between the tables is small, the "hall" is very nice, with warm lighting, the music is fine to relax (jazz, rock 'n' roll) and have a nice talk with friends.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Normaly it's good. I mean good food , normal service. But I when it's busy, they don't come to get order, for just coffee we waited 20min after getting seats...

4  Thank Mithos789
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I visited coq au zen for a drink and with my friends and I felt that I took a trip abroad because of the great atmosphere. We could't help but having an axcellent dinner.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We (me and my husband) visited the place with our loving friends (another couple) during the film festival in Thessaloniki. The place is really great with a unique atmosphere and music. We tasted almost everything they had in the menu: the carrot soup, the rissoto, the tenderloin, the pancakes with spinach (we order two of them as they tasted really good), we had two salads with salmon and the snails. We had two bottles of wine and finally we asked for a cheese plate and we had a very good plate with various of cheese flavours.
Most of the times when I visit a new restaurant i go to the toillette to se how clean it is or how is thw decor. This toillette was the one that you desperately want to keep it clear as it is so clear as in your house or even better.
I was really excited from the place as awhole, the friendly service, the atmosphere, the food, everything was terrific....it is a place that I would recommend if I wanted to relax, have fun and really enjoy my free time!!!

1  Thank Pepe2006