“Best Hotel in Thessaloniki for Business Travellers”
Review of The Met Hotel

The Met Hotel
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Thessaloniki
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Was here for a business trip. Modern and chic, fairly new. Staff are helpful and friendly. Food is good and not too pricy. A little expensive but worth the money. Not very good for children in my opinion, simply because the modern furniture and decor has really sharp edges. A little bit far from the city, but theres free shuttle busses every hour.

Room Tip: Get higher rooms
1  Thank NatAli494
TheMetHotelGM, General Manager at The Met Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Met Hotel on your recent visit to Thessaloniki and for your recommendation.We are really delighted that our service met your expectations.I would like to inform you taht all your suggestions are very much apreciated .

Once again, thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Met on your next visit to Thessaloniki

There are newer reviews for The Met Hotel

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had a really nice stay there... especially the guy who speaks German (I think his name was Dimitri) did an awesome job!!!

Nice rooms and excellent service... Many parking lots and transfer service to the city!

• Stayed: August 2012
Haris N N, General Manager at The Met Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your warm comments about your stay here at The Met

Guest satisfaction is our primary concern and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed all aspects of your visit. We are proud that we had the opportunity to contribute to a memorable stay!

Your positive feedback will be communicated to my team and I assure you this will be much appreciated!

Look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2012

The staff at the Met make the hotel. They were extremely pleasant and helpful. They provided tips on what to see and when to see it. The roof was closed off for the winter, but the staff took me to the top and let me take pictures of the city. My wireless signal wasn't full strength in my room, so the head of IT brought up another wireless router right away. The breakfast was awesome - thank you Eva! The restaurant staff was amazing and right on time. The indoor pool and whirlpool were very relaxing. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you downtown and pick you up every hour. I caught the shuttle on the street and he picked me up, no problem. Finally, Kostas (front office manager) took us to the bus station in his personal Mercedes. Very nice touch, above and beyond treatment. If you are going to Thessaloniki, stay at the Met. You will not be disappointed. I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank JosephC2012
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It's a very mondern hotel with impressive decoration. The staff is very polite and provide excellent service. I stayed there in a business trip in Thessaloniki and I really enjoyed the time I spent there. Breakfast is more than super -you may ask for your favorite way of cooking eggs- and it's possible to eat in the open-air tables outside. The rooms are glamour and mondern, all fully equiped with free WiFi. In my opinion, if you don't care much about the location, which is very low quality area with all the nightclubs and close to the harbor, there is no other place to stay when visiting Thessaloniki.

2  Thank DimSakel
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I would actually go to Thessaloniki, just to stay in this hotel. The rooms are spacious, the bed very comfortable, the bathroom beautifully appointed, AND....... they have the best staff i have ever encountered.
Knowledgeable, helpful, attentive, really the best hotel staff you could wish for.
On top of this, the whole place is immaculately clean, the breakfast buffet is to die for, and the terrasse makes you want to stay for ever.
The only thing that prevents me from giving a perfect 5 star score, is the building site across the road, which somewhat impairs the ocean view from the balcony.
But i loved it, every minute.

Room Tip: Try to get 4th floor or above.

Dear Trip Advisor member ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Met Hotel on your recent visit to Thessaloniki and for your recommendation.We are really delighted that our hotel met your expectations. Your kind comments concerning our staff , housekeeping ,pool and breakfast are very much apreciated and encourage us to maintain the same level .

Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Met is a very nice hotel well decorated with excellent service.
The rooms are cleaned and well maintained.
Excellent choice if you visit Thessaloniki and you have a car.
I would prefer a bigger buffet.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Sir/Madame ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Met Hotel on your recent visit to Thessaloniki and for your recommendation.We are really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us .
Concerning our buffet breakfast I would like to note that beyond the 110 different products we are changing every day some preparations to secure diversity .
.Once again thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Met on your next visit to Thessaloniki

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at the hotel during my business trip. The design of the hotel is modern but far away from a "clinical touch" - you feel the warmness of the used materials. The room offered everything you need for a business trip - large working place, excellent lighting, comftable working chair and free WIFI and a business center eg for printing stuff . I really enjoyed the stay at that hotel because it offers excellent opportunities to calm down and find relaxation after an exhausting working day. I loved the roof garden - great view, excellent service, perfect pool, comftable deck-chairs. The friendlyness and professional service is noteworthy. The hotel is located a bit outside the city center - but bus connection is quite convenient and the shuttle of the hotel too. From my point of view the location is a plus - because you are away from the crowded and loud city. Thank you for the "free" glas of water you get everywhere in the hotel - i will come back if I'm around Thessaloniki

Room Tip: rooms to the east side have sun in the morning and are not facing the street (which is a busy route...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank regina a
TheMetHotelGM, General Manager at The Met Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Sir ,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Met Hotel on your recent visit to Thessaloniki and for your recommendation.We are really delighted that our service met your expectations. Satisfaction of our guests is our primary concern and email like yours show that we are following the right path .