All reviews included in the room price perfect location walking distance personnel renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

Close to the famous market of Thessaloniki This hotel has a great advantage. It is close to the center, decent and is perfect for those who have a limited budget and come to visit the city.The rooms are very small, but clean and have air conditioning centralized .The bathroom is very small and has just the bare necessities.staff is polite. A Tip: do not pick up your camera with double bed because the bed is very small and you might not be able to rest.Breakfast poorly and you can serve in a cramped space :((

Room tip: I think from 6 floor up is quiet
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Location could not have been better! The room was quite large and obviously recently renovated. Everything was in excellent working order. The air-conditioning was powerful although a bit noisy. The shower is tiny as in most hotels in Greece of this type. Amenities could be better and so could be breakfast. The bed was very comfortable and the room overall very clean.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Stayed here two consecutive nights booked separately for family reasons. Two adjacent rooms. Basic somewhat old fashioned type hotel, pleasant enough experience until a bizarre and very unpleasant incident when I went to checkout. Basically the receptionist told me they had found my rings in the room and would bring them down to me.

However the rings had disappeared and no explanation was offered as to what had happened to them.

My room key had been in reception all night as someone had removed it from my door and taken it there, so I had quickly packed my bag and left it in the other room whilst we went for breakfast. The hotel had sent a maid to check the room and she had found my rings and taken them to the managers office in reception, where staff were waiting for jobs to be given and guests were checking out. The manager told her to take the rings back to the room as we were still in the hotel.
As she did this, we were leaving the adjacent room to go and check out as we had a boat to catch. We saw the maid enter my room and said hello to her.
In the few minutes (5, 10?) it took to wait for the lift and go down four floors to reception where I was told I had left my rings in the room but the maid would bring them down, those rings were stolen.

The hotel were in possession of both the rings and the key of the room and I was standing at reception as this unfolded.
It seems fairly obvious that a member of staff went into the room and took the rings, unless random members of the public routinely wander the hotel rooms picking locks and got lucky in that five minutes.
We were at risk of missing our boat so had to leave without resolving this satisfactorily. I left my details with the manager with the request and expectation he would deal with it.

They have not investigated the disappearance in any way, have not responded to my enquiries,have not informed the police and have basically accused me of taking my own rings although I did not realise I had left them in the room, did not have a key and was at reception with my family the whole time, and they do not seem to care that they have firstly a security problem and secondly appear to have staff ( or random members of the public?) entering guests rooms and stealing property.

I am upset to have lost my jewellery in this way but it is more of a shame that the hotel have this type of problem which they are unwilling to address and risk their reputation of an otherwise decent hotel.

If something like this happens to anyone else and they have time, they should call the police immediately, make a note of the details and names of everyone concerned and witnesses if possible.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 3, 2018

I love the market in Thessaloniki and that's why this hotel attracts me so much. A rage that lasts even before noon and the smells of food, of all possible kind, fascinate me. The market is here, almost across the street, and it can get everything: from needle to locomotive ...The room is with a little passe furniture and the bathroom is too small.The staff is very correct, breakfast is quite ok.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Marjan K
Reviewed December 28, 2017

very good location for this city.a good hotel clean and friendly.big rooms with balcony with good breakfast and helpful staff.everything is in walking distance to all main attractions ,shopping,dinning and cafes.highly recomended

Room tip: any room for this hotel
Date of stay: December 2017