All reviews lavender spray quiet street great hotel cocomat beds coco mat nice toiletries value for money modern style cleaning staff close to the city center short walk helpful stuff few meters bed was very comfortable a great stay location is ideal small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed over the August bank holiday weekend for 2 nights. Enjoyed my stay for the most part. I did have a light switch that didn't work properly when I first arrived but they sorted it that evening. The toilet was also very small so your knees almost were touching the door.
I was in room 107. Bed was comfy, nice little balcony and nice toiletries.
Breakfast was included in my booking and was really nice with fruit, Greek yogurt, usual continental stuff and a couple of hot pastry things, the coffee was also good.
The hotel is in a good location, walking distance to the main sights and only a couple of blocks from the main square, ladadika and the harbour front.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights and really liked this hotel.The beds are comfy and the shower products are luxurious and replenished on a daily basis.The shower itself is excellent and the air conditioning unit worked so well in these hot conditions.I must say all the staff including cleaners,receptionists were friendly and so helpful.Maria and Hope were great to chat with..The breakfast buffet was very good and the breakfast room was relaxing and pleasing on the eye.There is a fab restaurant just up the road called extravaganza.I thought this hotel was in s good location for sightseeing etc.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2019

The location is perfect. Quiet street, but very close to two main street in Thessaloniki. Few hundred meter, on walk distance is very interesting part of town, streets full of modern and traditional restaurants and cafes. Even, the famous Aristotle's Square is not far away. Girls on reception desk were very polite and helpful. Hotel and room are modern designed and we felt like at home. Our next visit in Thessaloniki will be in the same hotel.

Reviewed September 2, 2019

I stayed three nights and i really enjoyed my stay. The rooms as well the lobby and the dinning room are really finzy and cosy. The sort of stile of the hotel make you feel really confortable. The staff are really helpfull and pleasant. The location of the hotel is central. Buffet breakfast offers a big vary to choose and i suggest you not to miss it.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

This place deserves all it's amazing comments! From immediate arrival, staff were helpul and the place lovely! I have just ONE thing that could be negative if a concern, although did not bother us at all. Walls are thin, so if someone is on early check out or late back in, it may wake you.

We had breakfast here and it was lovely! We stayed 2 nights and just the perfect place! Felt very safe too. We parked outside on the street and all was ok! There was an option of a carpark around 8 euros a day I think.

Staff very helpful and rooms clean. Also gorgeous toiletries and there is also a safe in the room and fridge!!! I'd highly recommend this place and thanks so much for a gorgeous stay!!