“Great spot!”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I have been going to Myrsini every time I am in Thessaloniki. The food brought back the smells and tastes of Crete; fresh and delicious. The atmosphere is warm and unpretentious. I have enjoyed the new expanded menu under the new chef. I would highly recommend a visit.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

It is my third time in Salonika and first time to Myrsini. I went there with some Greek friends and i assure you it is a locals secret! In a small street near the White Tower it had a great cosy ambient and the friendliest stuff. They made you feel like a Greek there. Most of the products come from Crete and they are of the best quality. All the dishes are Cretan inspired and were delicious. I would definately go if i wanted to feel like a local. Good value for price too, if you consider the good ingredients' quality.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Traditional Greek/Mediterranean dishes, Cretan specialities offered, quality cooked food; travels you into time; non-pretentious atmosphere; worth visiting more than once!

2  Thank Evi788
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I am eating in Myrsini quite often. it is actually my favorite restaurant in Thessaloniki. My man and I usually sit and have our meal on the bar and enjoy the delicious Cretan cuisine with it' s fresh or crispy cooked local vegetables,tasty meats cooked in various sauces,served with
potatoes or rice or vegetables,accompanied with home baked bread or crackers. We can choose among different mezedes from Crete, eat as much or as little we like, drink perfect creta raki or house wine,listen tosomeof the best Cretan and Greek music and go back home perfectly happy and contended.I really recommend Myrsini wholeheartedly. Tania Vosniadou

1  Thank Tania V
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Nice greek cuisine with recipes from the greek island of Crete. The owner Nikos is real friendly and you may see an actor from Thessaloniki's National Theatre seating next to you. You should taste Creta's raki made from grapes, an alcoholic drink to accompany your tidbits . At summer time it is closed.

1  Thank Anastasia K