“I don’t recommend it!”

Pallini Beach Hotel
Ranked #66 of 125 Hotels in Kassandra
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel needs a refurbishment, it is very dated. Two lifts were working which made it very difficult to reach our room as we have to wait for ages. Restaurant too small for tourist number, very poor food choice for breakfast and dinner and the quality of products was 3rd category. Very expensive drinks at the hotel - coffee €3.80, water at €2.50 est. and we have to pay for everything else - sunbeds and shades on the beach are €7.50, €5.00 for a WI-Fi working only in the lobby very very slow. If you want to replace your dinner in the restaurant for a barbecue on the beach will cost you €20.00; cocktails at the bar are €10.00, fresh juice is only €6.50… The swimming pool was unreally dirty. If you want to go there to have some fun, you would better to choose another hotel, no entertainment during the day or evening time if we do not count the mini club for 20 min. if you want just a relax, it is also better to choose another hotel. I don’t recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Ventsislava L
There are newer reviews for Pallini Beach Hotel

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was my second time in Pallini. A bit worse than first time.
PRos: clean, spacios bungalow, with cleaning ladies every day, changing towels and very often the sheets too. You must however ask for an additional soap cause they give only one regardless of number of occupants. Staff is trying to be helpful and mostly successful in that. Food is good, average but good with satisfactory amount of choice. The waiters are reasonably kind and effective.
Cons: everything else you have to pay! From the safe deposit box key to the snail slow Wi-Fi internet (which is 5 euros/hour) and you quickly spend your costly time on waiting for the Wi-Fi. The internet in the gaming room is equally slow but its rather cheaper. Most irritating: The sun beds and umbrelas!. They are rented for 7,5euros/day, (2sunbeds+umberla) regardles of the time u come. Most of the umbrelas have no mechanism to stay open, and the guy responsible is only interested in geting payed so you can't rely on his help with fixing your umbrella (depending on his mood). I concluded that their business strategy is pay more-get less.
Nice for a family in bungalow if you can get over the flaws and if you can outsmart them in their business strategy

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nenad Z
Reviewed July 12, 2013

we spend a lovelly time in Pallini Beach only one week but sure we will come ...nice area, beautifull sea ,food very good , servise friendly and helpfull.
we joy time with animation team special Natalia happy girl jumping around the pool and on the baech streatching ,water gym ,zumba we really enjoy make all off this with her.beach volley with Andrey Water polo with Alex and our kids love spend a time in mini club on the beach with Roman special a making a casstle from a sand they had a lots of fun that time
in the evening mini ddisco even now kids still singing a yara yara song. after a mini disco animation team make a shows everynight difrent like comedy, fakir show (Sabi really respect strong man), beach party , playback show ,ouzu ouzy (which we really love it) and many another . we was in many difrent hotels and here we find the best everything staff, servise, animation , place where we really spend good time. sure we will back here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank judyta d
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We came to the hotel in may holidays and it was a perfect balance between price and services. There are some strange things such as towels and chaise-longues near sea for extra payment, as well as wi-fi, but you could always avoid it and enjoy your stay in a place full of the trees, wonderful like "home-made" food, perfect white sand beach, non-stop animation program. We enjoyed the place both when it's hot, laying in the shadow of sun umbrella, and when it' s raining, doing stretching in the coupole-hall. The cleaning is average, the rooms depend on the price. We liked this place!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Katerina G
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ι didn't enjoy my stay at Pallini Beach!!!!......first of all I didnt take the Easter program..I booked...but anyone can say that this was travel agency mistake....but... to included dinner there was no water free..meaning not metallic water...any water...the dinner was free according to the program..but without water...even for an emergency..you have to pay 2 euro per liter water!!!!!.... when I asked the director Mr Neofytos...why there is no drink..or water...he told me that they have to earn some money these days!!!...unbelievable...but true!....Also as it concerns health standards...my tv control didnt work and I requested a new one..you can see it to the photo..it was all with tape..plastic and every time I use it ..I have immediately to clean my hands!!! also to the other photo you can see the pillow....the case is too big..the pillow too small and all night I was trying not to touch me or my children the inside side of the pillow...where all people before us...use!!! I also have to mention the swimming pool...where the steps which small kids use have too dangerous corners...the floor around the pool is too slippery...and to a bridge which pass from the pool...there are no safety railings....
The personnel...especially the personnel to reception...are people without experience..the same director Mr Neofytos admit this to me... when I complain because I couldnt communicate with them..they couldnt reply even to small issues...So...YES...I didnt enjoy my stay there..I dont recommend this hotel and of course I will place the above review to respective sites....of course you can erase my comments..but definitely you cant erase the true!!!! and its really pity...for this hotel...with so many abilities...to have such management...its pity a manager of such hotel....to admit that has personnel without experience...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 9, 2013

when come in the hotel , first impressions was perfect , we dont waiting nearly nothing in reception to get the room , the room always was cleaned , so generally service and place on good level , the food in restaurant - many different food and taste is delicious , beach always clean , in the hotels have a lot good things like spa etc. animation team doing them job always invited to join activity , daily time have nice music near the pool , also in hotel have private disco place where you can dance and enjoy your time. All barmens know them job they do very nice kocktails , and good taste of coffe , so actually the place is great we would like to come here again thank you pallini beach for great holidays.

Room Tip: all rooms is greate
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Julia M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well, to be honest I do not like big hotels - I prefer smaller appart-hotels. But this one had me to change my attitude. I am not going to write boring and decent words about excellent food, great landscape, beach, etc. That's all true.
One thing that amazed me here is magnificent animation team. We were here with a kid 4 y.o. and we spent excellent days and evenings. You won't believe but movies on our iPad were not needed anymore to entertain our boy. Thanks again to animation team.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family