The hotel overall was nice, lt need renovation, but it has great sandy beach and crystal clear water( you need to pay for 2 beach beds and 1 umbrella for about 7 euro per day). Rooms are good, but definitely not luxurious. WI FI connection was too slow.
Great hotel for family with kids
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5-star Aegean Melathron is surrounded by a forest reaching down to a private beach by Toroni Gulf. Guests have free access to the spa, gym and 4 swimming pools. The modern, luxurious rooms feature furnished balconies or patios with views to the well-kept gardens and pools or Aegean Sea. Each air-conditioned room includes a satellite LCD TV and free Wi-Fi access. Hotel Aegean Melathron has 2 pool bars and a beach bar that offer ice creams, snacks and refreshments. In the evening, the indoor bar features live music. Aegeas Restaurant serves a rich breakfast buffet while beachfront Mistral Restaurant offers local specialities. Guests can relax in the indoor pool or around the seawater and freshwater outdoor pools with a shallow area for children. The 200-metres long private beach is equipped with deck chairs and umbrellas available upon charge. Wellness options at the Melathron include massages and treatments with sea extracts. Tennis lessons are also available while yoga classes are held weekly. Melathron Aegean features 2 playgrounds and a children's entertainment team. The cosmopolitan resort of Kallithea is just 3 km away. Free private parking is possible on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Aegean Melathron Thalasso Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Aegean Melathron
- Aegean Melathron Kalithea
- Aegean Melathron Thalasso Spa Hotel Halkidiki, Greece - Kallithea