“warm drinks”
Review of Nikos by the sea

Nikos by the sea
Ranked #349 of 723 Restaurants in Zakynthos
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2014

stopped for lunch bit limited choice on menu but only wanted salad bread and soft drinks. Sprite served by the glass arrived flat and warm 2 euro each changed but replacement the same offered ice even flatter invest in cans or a good fridge

1  Thank TufaP
There are newer reviews for Nikos by the sea

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I will never forget this restaurant. Found by accident, we were hungry and it had a place to park. We walked through the restaurant to a table and were stunned by the view. Then came the food and it was lovely. The staff were friendly - a real family place. And they bent over backwards for fussy guests that we heard at other tables, adapting their menus and making suggestions. A great little place.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I would like to say that I went there first time alone and for the second time my family and friends joined me.

When I went first time I had pasta with some sausage balls. No taste for not equal price. Yes, the view is great but....

The second time we went there on purpose because my friend really wanted to go there.

She said she likes the food (she can´t cook) but nobody else did and I would say that it was even worse than the first time. We even did not finish our food and left.

So sorry, you can make mistake once but not two times, will don´t recommend them at all. Little bit overpriced as well.

1  Thank paokaki
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I didn't know if this place would be any good--for sure the views were amazing--but the menu descriptions/names made me think the food would just be ok. I was so surprised--the food was AMAZING. I ate here with my 3 brothers and wives and we were in heaven. Everything we tried was so good and so fresh. We kept ordering more items as we ate. Even though we were so full we kept eating and trying new plates. The service and family here were so nice and so sweet. Hands down the best food we had on our trip, and some of the tastiest I've had in my life. Thank you!! Also a thanks to Nefis Travel who brought us by here. The bathroom facilities are also nice and clean.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We ate here twice during our stay on the island. The food was the best that we had and the views from the clifftop are stunning. This family run restaurant was very friendly and would recommend a visit.