“Stayed for lunch”
Review of Nikos by the sea

Nikos by the sea
Ranked #331 of 738 Restaurants in Zakynthos
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I would like to say that I went there first time alone and for the second time my family and friends joined me.

When I went first time I had pasta with some sausage balls. No taste for not equal price. Yes, the view is great but....

The second time we went there on purpose because my friend really wanted to go there.

She said she likes the food (she can´t cook) but nobody else did and I would say that it was even worse than the first time. We even did not finish our food and left.

So sorry, you can make mistake once but not two times, will don´t recommend them at all. Little bit overpriced as well.

1  Thank paokaki

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I didn't know if this place would be any good--for sure the views were amazing--but the menu descriptions/names made me think the food would just be ok. I was so surprised--the food was AMAZING. I ate here with my 3 brothers and wives and we were in heaven. Everything we tried was so good and so fresh. We kept ordering more items as we ate. Even though we were so full we kept eating and trying new plates. The service and family here were so nice and so sweet. Hands down the best food we had on our trip, and some of the tastiest I've had in my life. Thank you!! Also a thanks to Nefis Travel who brought us by here. The bathroom facilities are also nice and clean.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We ate here twice during our stay on the island. The food was the best that we had and the views from the clifftop are stunning. This family run restaurant was very friendly and would recommend a visit.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We also ate here after a trip to Shipwreck Beach & the Blue Caves with Nefis Travel.
The food was delicious, the service was friendly & fast and the views were stunning.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We ate here after a trip to Shipwreck beach and the Blue Caves on a particularly stormy day and this meal redeemed the experience.
The service was a little slow but it was very busy and the food was worth waiting for - modern Greek with an excellent choice of substantial meals or lighter salad or pasta options. I had the 'Sexiest salad' - figs, Palma ham, mozzarella and local honey - have never tasted figs that tasted so good or a dish that was so simple yet so beautifully executed. My partner had the courgette carbonara and wasn't able to finish the dish, portions are generous:-)
Fantastic views, modern styling and well worth a visit