“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tire Bouchon

Tire Bouchon
Ranked #460 of 668 Restaurants in Zakynthos
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: A wine bar restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating area. Romantic atmosphere and jazz,lounge chill out music to relax. You can choose from a wide variety of Greek and local labels of wine to accompany your freshly cooked dinner. Friendly service. We accept cash, Mastercard and Visa.
zante
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The setting is lovely and the thought of something new in town was great. But unfortunately my family had a horrible meal. My veg pasta was awful, the taste was just not edible, my daughters carbonara sent her to the loo just enforce we were ready to leave. I'm sure it couldn't of been the food but she just wasn't enjoying it. My husbands pork was ok, nothing great either.
We were expecting better food. The service was fine but he waitress cold have been a little more happier. Anyhow I don't think we will be back anytime soon.

• Visited March 2013