Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:30 PM

Book in advance
from
$609.89
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Porto Limnionas Beach
from $609.89
More Info
from $188.51
More Info
1,874 results
All reviews rocky cove great place to swim sunbeds and umbrellas the cliff rocks caves sea beach leon island zante snorkel platform path quad agios waiters
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2019

worth a trip and beautifull views to get there.
We went in august and there was no parking spot available anymore.

Reviewed August 24, 2019

Great place. A bit crowdy but yet an amaizing views and water. The food is also OK. The tavern is very crowdy so make sure you have reservation

Reviewed August 24, 2019

You need a head for heights as the road is right on the cliff edge. There is a carpark next to the taverna and we arrived before it opened and walked down to the water. I would recommend rock shoes, though I was wearing flip flops but could leave them in the side as it wasn't too busy. The water was refreshing/ cold as the sun hadn't come round and there were definite pockets of warmth/ cold! It wasn't too bad getting in and out of the water but you do need to film in the rocks and I can imagine it would be a nightmare if busy. We didn't use the taverna but it had opened when we walked back up and I can agree with the comments about the aggressive staff forcing people to buy sunbeds, which I overheard a few times. It is a lovely place to visit but I would go and leave early and I would choose Porto Roxa.

2  Thank Jacqueline H
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Be prepared for a long walk from the car until you hit the waters, but it is totally worth it. The is a snack bar on the top where you can buy everything. The earlier you get there, the better spot you will find. Perfect for SUP enthusiasts

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

This has to be one of the top swimming locations I have seen!! The walk down is a bit perilous and I had the wrong shoes (non slip is a must!!!!) but we made it down and carefully got in to the water! It’s is both refreshingly cold and warm at the same time. Can see all the way to the bottom no matter how deep you go! Beautiful blue water! An absolute must see for all!! The salty water is easy to swim in and the caves are an interesting point to swim to and see!!! Enjoyed every minute!!
However...... avoid the restaurant at all costs!! The food is awful and even the simplest of dishes was pretty bad (i.e how do you get salad wrong??) apart from this we enjoyed our day and stayed to watch the sunset on the top of the hill which was beautiful!!