“Must visit”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Moscow, Russia
“Must visit”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

An excellent restaurant. You will surely enjoy all its features - the location and view, the architecture, the - of course! - cuisine, and the affability of its owner. You will have the opportunity to taste some small additions besides the ordered dishes. The lovely pool with nice fishes contributes its mite to the overall experience.

Visited September 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
“Great”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Went here with friends for the first time near the end of my holiday if it had been the beginning would have gone again the food the hospitality the service the company was excellent what a shame I have to wait till next year before visiting joy

Corfu, Greece
“Another great night!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I have already reviewed this restaurant early on in the summer but we have now since taken family and friends here and we weren't disappointed.
We love everything about it, the attention to detail is amazing.
We are so looking forward to going in the winter sitting inside with the fire place blaring ( hope you are open in the winter )
Untill next time x

• Visited September 2013
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem, Fabulous Greek food, a Divine experience!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

The food exceptionally good, Akis and his family cannot do enough for you to make your visit a special one. The attention to detail from, Olive trunk tables, beautiful gardens with lovely hand crafted wooden furniture, table clothes, quality wine glasses and proper cutlery etc. This is always my favorite dining experience whilst holidaying in Corfu and I have been visiting for 15 years plus now.

Everything cooked is fresh, so always expect to be offered specials. The wine is superb depending on what you ask for, i mainly drink red or white wine (Dry) both are excellent. He also has a mixture of branded spirits which we generally sample at the end of the evening.

My favorites food wise are, Smoked trout, Carpaccio and Lamb special with Apricots. Beautiful.

Cannot wait to revisit soon.

Alison Hennessy

• Visited June 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“My favourite place to eat in Corfu”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My favorite place to eat in Corfu. Not only is the food incredible the view is beautiful and Akis and his family can't do enough for you.

I've been visiting Corfu for over 10 years and in more recent years have found Archontiko. Having spent many an evening in the lovely setting in the small mountain village of chlomotiana I can definitely say you won't be disappointed, it's now a place we frequent regularly during our stay.

The wine is great, and served at the right temperature in lovely glasses, the food, although mainly Greek, has a more modern feel. We tend to go for a mezze meal but there are also some great mains both traditional and modern. All freshly cooked by Akis wife. Chicken basket is one of my personal favourites, a flavorsome chicken salad in an edible basket. Mezze plates have included a selection of local cheese, Carpaccio, smoked trout and grilled prawns to name a few.

Archontiko is also a great venue for a special occasion, our friends were married there in June 2013, they had a blessing in the lovely gardens followed by a meal on the terrace and dancing into the night with a local DJ who played outside. The venue looked truly stunning with all wedding flower arrangements and the photos were amazing. The food was as always a delight.

We also celebrated my mothers 60th in September this ŷear, 20 of us ate and had a lovely evening.. I would definitely recommend Archontiko for a special occasion, Akis is extremely accommodating and loves to see his guests enjoying the food and surroundings.

I have to mention the glass top olive tree tables ...they are a work of art, if only they would fit in my suitcase!

I've included some photos of our many visits to Archontiko! This place is truly divine!

Danielle & John Hennessy