“Ultimate in relaxation”
Review of RCHotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corfu
RCHotel
Ranked #15 of 231 Corfu B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the RC Hotel for the first time in August 2011 and loved every minute. I was quite new to the hobby and really benefited from the tuition available. My wife and daughter enjoyed the absolute tranquillity (not to mentioned enjoying time away from me). The food was second to none, a different menu every night, with every one eating together made it feel like being a part of a huge family.
We've been back 7 times since, I couldn't recommend the RC Hotel highly enough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same quality
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Graham B

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My first visit to the R/C Hotel, but will not be the last!

Spiros and his team, give 100% commitment to ensure your stay is the best, nothing is to much trouble. Great accommodation, food and drink. The atmosphere is fantastic. For the R/C fan it's a do not miss, but offers plenty for the non modeller.

Already booked to return in September!

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank Peter K
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Been going to the RC hotel for the last 6 years - although have missed a year or two lately. Spiros is a first class host and his team are excellent. Flying in the morning, a chill out in the afternoon - simply superb and very relaxing.
Lots to do in the surrounding area's too - do take a boat ride (you hire it and take it out - Dave's boats i think it was) is well worth it. Stop off at a restaurant somewhere along the beach for lunch

So the flying is fun, the company is great - quite simply one of the best holidays ever.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank TimM2013
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We have just returned from our second visit to the hotel, like some other of the reviewers, I am the wife of the enthusiast and did not know what to expect last year, I was very pleasantly surprised. We were in room 21B both years, one of the top floor rooms which has beautiful views from the large balcony. It is so quiet and peaceful - birdsong, occasional dog barking in the distance and the gentle buzz of the model 'planes during the morning and early evening flying sessions. It's really beautiful and absolutely tranquil.

The food is first rate, all home cooked and very very tasty. The staff are all very pleasant and very keen to do anything they can for you, they manage to create a very welcoming happy atmosphere.

There are excursions most afternoons to a variety of towns and beaches, I often preferred just to enjoy the sun lounger on my private balcony - the pool is lovely but far too cold for me to venture in.

The rooms have everything you need, small 'fridge, tea and coffee, TV and DVD although we never used them, good hair dryer, iron and board (never used them either but it's good to have them) the shower is a bit quirky but once we got the hang of it, it was fine.

There is a wee shop which is useful for things you may have forgotten to bring or for when you fancy some chocolate and my husband likes to buy T-shirt's etc, emblazoned with the hotel's name and logo.

My husband loved the flying and I loved the beautiful surroundings and the peacefulness of the place, we both loved the wonderful food and the good company. If you need a lot of entertainment this is not the place for you but if you enjoy simple pleasures then you will not be disappointed here.

Room Tip: If you enjoy the sun, go for one of the top rooms which have two balconies, one furnished with 2 sun...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tembo
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I been to the RChotel over five times now and it really is everything you want for a great holiday. The owners Spiros and Julie treat you like family and all they are interested in is you having a lovely holiday. Its perfect if you want to use the RC flying facilities but equally good if you just want to enjoy Corfu. Great accommodation (i'm going in the posh top rooms this year), great food, great family atmosphere. The pool is top notch and what i like is there's always a lounger any time of day so my sun bathing partner loves it. Fun and laughter in the restaurant and bar area in the afternoon and evening.....and all this at very very reasonable prices plus flights are cheap from easyjet. Its my number one holiday destination weather i want to fly or just have a relax and enjoy Corfu.

Room Tip: All the room have air con, are clean and are quiet, but book early and try an upgraded top room wit...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ray S
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to this hotel for the first time in April with much trepidation, as my husband flies models, but I don't.
It is a wonderful hotel, clean, very friendly and the food is fantastic.
Designed for aero modellers, but as a non-modeller, I still found plenty to do and the other visitors are all extremely friendly.
We are booking a return trip next year. If you or a family member like aero modelling, then this is a place not to be missed

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is a great place - food is fantastic as are the staff. BBQ night is especially popular.
Food is freshly cooked.
Very clean rooms and pool area is very clean and pool is checked daily.
Areas around pool can be a bit rough but thats all part of the charm.
This is a hotel that caters to radio control flyers but as a wife of one of them I must say that we go as a family with 18 and 20 year old daughters and we all have a fab time.
They lay on transport for trips or you can hire a car and go exploring.
We go back again and again and again.
Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Been many many times and never had a bad room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family