Hotel du Lac is a really very nice hotel, 5*, in an absolutely marvelous location, facing the lake and at a walking distance from the city center. You can walk, run, bike alongside the lake. There is a big and clean outdoor swimming pool and a nice spa area with treatments and indoor swimming pool with sauna and hamam. The common areas and the rooms are nicely decorated and the stuff is kind and helpful. Breakfast variety is satisfying as well as the restaurant menu.
The only thing that was completely unacceptable was that the central heating - air conditioning was shutting down during the night (at 10 o' clock the first night and at 12 the following after our complaints) that made our sleep very difficult. That happened during the first 3 nights of our stay when there was little occupancy and when the hotel was full it worked properly during all night. That made us think that we suffered the first nights for the management's economical reasons. Next time I visit this hotel I will have to make sure that this will not happen otherwise I will not make a reservation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Du Lac Congress Center & Spa is situated next to Pamvotis Lake, the lake of legends and traditions, in the capital of Epirus, Ioannina. It is one of the most modern hotels in Greece offering an advanced technological conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Prestigia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Du Lac Congress Center & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Du Lac And Congress Center
- Hotel Du Lac & Congress Ioannina