“Dallas Studios”
Review of Dallas Studios

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parga
Dallas Studios
Ranked #5 of 119 Specialty Lodging in Parga
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed here in October and could tell from the maps that the location was going to be A1. What I didn't fully expect was how good the accommodation was going to be! Cleanliness was second to none as was the view from the window. The owner, Tasos, was so friendly that I almost wish I had needed to talk to him about something to do with the accomodation. It's just that everything was so good I didn't need to! Luckily he also happens to be the best man to ask about places to go and things to see. His recomendations for restaurants were impeccable. I can't wait to go back next year.

Room Tip: The only tip is to make sure you book here because it will be better than where you were thinking of...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank andyrovers

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the fourth time we have stayed at Dallas Studios. The six studios have a superb location on the edge of the town, with views overlooking the sea. They are immaculately clean,regularly updated and decorated, linen and towels are changed frequently and are spotless. Double glazing keeps any noise out and all the studios are fitted with mosquito screens. The kitchen is well equipped. The owner, Tasos, is an excellent host and is on site the majority of the time to consult if you have a query or require any information and is always extremely helpful. It is always a pleasure to stay there and we have already recommended the studios to many people.

Room Tip: No need, all rooms are front facing
3  Thank AliGoric
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This is the logo used on these studios and just about sums it up in a nutshell.
We've stayed here on numerous occasions and can't recommend the accommodation highly enough. The studios are immaculately clean, comfortable and very well maintained with good quality linens and towels which are changed frequently. The kitchen areas are more than adequately equipped for preparing snacks and light meals - although we don't self cater as there are so many good restaurants, bakeries and cafe bars in the immediate area.
However, the views from all of the balconies (there are only 6 studios) are quite spectacular. They are all front facing and have an elevated view of the sea and beach, literally seconds away. You can hear the waves lapping on the shore at night. This really has to be one of the best locations in central Parga.
The owner, Tasos, is friendly, enthusiastic and extremely helpful. He has a thorough knowledge of the whole area and is happy to give lots of advice and suggestions to help you make the most of your time there.
The property is a little gem in this lovely town

Room Tip: All the rooms have a fabulous sea view but rooms 5 and 6 have more of a view of the beach
1  Thank taisy
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My girlfriend Susie and I spent a wonderful 11 days in August at Dallas Studios. The room was very comfortable with a great view from the terrace. Double glazed sliders to the terrace kept the noise out and the air conditioning was cool and quiet. Tasos is a fantastic host who gave us great recommendations on where to eat and where the best beaches were. He even loaned us a beach umbrella during our stay. It was our first time in Parga and we were lucky to have found the best place to stay in town. We're already planning our trip back next next.
Cheers, Tasos!
Bob and Susie

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I arrived to Parga at sunrise, I was traveling alone, and I was the only person in the streets in this little seaside town. Tasos was the only other person awake at this time. He asked me if I needed a room, I said yes. He asked where I was from, if I had travel arrangements, etc. He helped me get acquainted with Parga, and I took his offer.
He explained the entire layout of the place, showed me how the A/C worked, kitchenette, etc.

He was so helpful, really made my trip a 5 star experience.

This place is the perfect location, great rates, wonderful view, but Tasos really made my stay there amazing.

I will return to Parga and stay here with my girlfriend, for sure!

Thanks Tasos!

Room Tip: All the rooms have an ocean view, you can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have stayed here a few times now and once again the service was excellent. The owner, Tasos, is so very helpful and nothing is too much trouble. Just ask and, if he can, he will oblige.
The rooms are very clean (cleaned every day) and tidy and well looked after.
The air conditioning is free, thank you Tasos! All the studios have double glazed windows and doors so you can have a very quiet time - or leave them open to hear the sea lapping on the beach.
The views over the beach and small bay are beautiful - all day sunshine on the balcony.
Just a perfect place to stay.
Thank you once again.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the road and beach, all have A/C units and double glazing.
Reviewed June 11, 2012

The best view of the sea of Parga. Tasos ( the owner ) was friendly and helpfull. The price was best. We enjoy our coffee at the balcony the morning. We''ll be there at September for more days.

Room Tip: Room 6 is the best!!!! For couples in love.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple