All reviews mum and dad top floor next year dokos taverna mama papa amazing place to stay these apartments by greek standards fabulous stay minute stroll pool side two week stay friendly hosts linen and towels rooms were cleaned great apartments olive trees
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We stayed at the Akis Studios 19-26 May 2013. We were met on arrival by Atkis who helped us carry our bags up to our room which was up several flight of stairs!! Thanks. Our room was spotless, the beds really comfy, lovely balcony overlooking the pool and a nice little kitchen (only thing missing, in my opinion, was a toaster). We immediately doned shorts and went down to the pool bar. Great little bar, again lovely and clean and the pool and sun beds were spotless and very inviting!! Atkis told us about some nice tavernas to go to and places to visit which was really helpful! We went on to have a fantastic holiday, even though the weather was a little unsettled. But Parga is so beautiful, stunning!! Favourite places were the Atrium bar for lunch overlooking the beach, Dokos Taverna on the beach were they have live music nights, Campillo Pizza Restaurant (best pizzza I,ve ever had and I,ve had a lot), Five Senses is fantastic, beautiful, stylish place with good food and service, Captains Bar for pre dinner drinks. We will definitely come back to Parga, hopefully very soon.

Date of stay: May 2013
4  Thank Cathy D
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed at Akis Studios in Parga for one week in mid-May (2013) - we were very pleased with everything there, our studio and the entire property is extremely well maintained. Akis was very welcoming. Being low season there seemed to be just one cleaner each day - she was so hardworking & efficient, the cleanliness/good order is probably largely down to her. Akis studios are nicely located up a quiet street (well in May it was quiet), with no other buildings opposite, just a steep hillside covered with the greenest forestation and olive trees I have ever seen, and mountains to the right. We were on the top floor so had a perfect outlook to this. As another reviewer has said it is bit of a trek to the top floor - but only twice - with your luggage! If you are fit enough I do reccommend a high floor room. The swimming pool looked very nice but we did not use it as went out in our hire car each day for walking & beach-hunting. I don't think these studios would be ideal for young children. Parga is a lovely 'holiday town' - the harbour, the hilltop castle & network of cobbled streets are very atmospheric in the evening, and beautifully floodlit. Being May the town beach was really pleasant. I suspect Parga on the whiole may be better experienced out of high season, otherwise might be a bit overcrowded.

Date of stay: May 2013
2  Thank Belinda R
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Akis apartments June/July 2012 for two weeks during which time it was extremely hot around Parga.
Akis showed us up to our room on the top floor which was a bit of a treck and painstakingly went thro the doors / windows / lights / air conditioning drill etc.
I had no problem with this whatsoever and it was clear that the family who live on site like to run a 'tight ship'.
Again I welcomed this and I think it is for the benefit of all the guests. The rooms were well equipped and spotless and made for a very pleasant stay. Due to the heat we spent lengthy spells around the pool and enjoyed banter with Akis who was invariably looking after the bar. There were always sunbeds available because there was no reserving and the pool was clean and refreshing. I found Akis to be friendly and it may be that his humour and manerisms may be mistook as there is no doubt about it he is a character and he is loud. His parents were equally friendly and you can buy your water from them at supermarket prices and it saves you the walk.

Room tip: All rooms face the pool
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank dyble
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Visited the Akis Studios last summer. Very clean rooms. Nice facilities. I very much enjoyed my stay, however Akis, the hotel owner, was not a very pleasent man. He was rude to me and fellow guest, including a very loud and public argument with one guest. If you have Children, Akis Studios may not be for you as there are many strict rules imposed by Akis, however if you are looking for a peaceful relaxed holiday, BY the pool then it may be for you.

Date of stay: July 2012
Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank GarethM1998
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Just arrived back from a two week holiday at the Akis Studios. These studios are kept immaculate and are a credit to Akis, Mamma, and pappa!!!!!! (and two very hardworking maids). The family, especially Akis is very co-operative and helpful and has a excellent knowledge of Parga. They are a lovely family and we had some laughs with Mamma and Pappa!!!! Parga itself is stunning, with some great tavernas, our favourites Yannis, Perivoli, Romantica and Dokos. Would we go back - YES!!!!!!!

Date of stay: September 2012