“1st 2nd and 3rd time”

Cuisines: European, Greek, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

1st time here on our 2nd night of our hoilday loved it so we went back for a 2nd and 3rd time , mam and daughter in the kitchen dad and waiter out front great food and wine had a good chat with owner one lunch time,don't miss out on this taverna.

2  Thank benjoe

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I thought the food here was very good. Being on a busy road wasn't the best though. I thought the staff were very welcoming and attentive. I would definitely recommend it though I didn't quite get the wow factor of some other reviewers. It is a bit out of the way from the perspective of the town centre. So all in all 4 stars

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

And ideal for lunch. Very very clean. And reasonably priced too. Food and beer was excellent. If we were here longer we'd definately go back again but with so many on our list I doubt we'll get time.

2  Thank Jilllian
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My friends and I have eaten in this restaurant for many years and have had excellent food on every occasion.
The food is also recommended by local people who also eat there
The owners and his staff are lovely and make you feel welcome

4  Thank JUDITHFRANCIS19590
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After eating at Tzima's 3 times in the week when we visited in June, we were anxious to visit again with our friends in August. Might have been the fact that it was 10.30 pm when we arrived but stuffed squid undercooked and bland, kleftiko served in a dish (not in paper as expected) and the meatballs; where do I start. Bland, greasy sauce and meat of debatable quality. Sorry but not a patch on Dokos which were melt in the mouth and fresh tomato sauce. As other reviewers have said, decent, cold house wine and friendly staff. It was our last night and wanted something nice. Had it been my first visit, probably wouldn't return but I know how good it can be so will try it again next time we are in Parga.

3  Thank pargaluvva