“A gem!”
Review of Eden Bistro

Eden Bistro
Ranked #56 of 126 Restaurants in Parga
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Excellent cuisine with fresh different appetisers, pasta dishes and full main course dinners on an evening. Moves away from the traditional seafront menues and always offered a mouth watering taster when you call in for just a drink. Just 50 metres on the narrow street from the taxi rank to the castle it stands in a little open area allowing true dining alfresco with the added bonus of people watching. Service by the Greek / American partnership ( and their son ) is faultless, and once you are a visitor on more than one occasion then the suprise tasters and free drinks are a warming gratification. ( These should of course never be expected and would not have changed our view ). Prices are average for the resort and ours tended to be on the higher side due to over zealous ordering of another bottle of wine ( sold by glass or bottle, not caraffe ). A truly lovable place with good owners, staff and food. Call in and say hello !
kent
“A gem!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This is a great little restaurant just away from the Main Street down from the castle. The service was brilliant and the food excellent. If you see a spare table grab it quickly. It is also good for people watching.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank robbieKent

• Greek first
Sandnes, Norway
“An invitating place!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We had lovely (and huge!) savoury pancakes here for lunch one day! The place itself is very well situated in the middle of the town, and whenever passing we always found it tempting because of its "cool, traquill and universal athmosphere".

This is not typically greek; the bistro could have been anywhere; a pleasant change from all the traditional restaurants :-)

• Visited August 2013
“The best part of Parga in one corner”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

First of all, dont get fooled by empty tables in the middle of a busy street. If they still are empty, grab one..quick as you can, because it will be filled up during dinner-time!

I have travelled a lot, been lucky to enjoy food all over the world, from small tavernas, to big fancy Michelin-restaurants.

I like food, but I LOVE food when the quality combined with excellent service is provided. And honestly, I loved Eden!!
This was by far our best experience in Parga, and definetly a place that I will remember to have eaten at.

Yes, its in the middle of the street, a busy street. But I promise you that it will be part of the charm.
Yes, its only a few tables, but that is what makes the service at this place excellent!!
The owner does hos job with love, and if you add love and passion to what you do, then you get results!!

If I come back to Parga I will certainly become a regular at this place. If I dont come back, I'll consider bring the owner with me back to Norway and start a business with him!:)

Castello, Oskars and all the others reviewed here are all good, but nothing compared to this place!
Over and out from Parga!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank RonnyMikalsen
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Best Food in Parga without a doubt”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

It wasn't until our next to last day in Parga that someone recommended Eden Bistro - that is my only regret in an otherwise fantastic holiday. Don't get me wrong - it is almost impossible to get bad food in Parga as the standards are so high but this restaurant's food was head and shoulders above anything else we ate. The first night I had a mango and Gorgonzola salad which was to die for and my partner had a spicy pasta dish. both plates of food were excellent. We ate there again on our last night and my garden vegetable pasta and my partner's seafood pasta were simply the best pasta I have ever eaten in my life. The bistro does a roaring trade in both savoury and sweet crepes and is used by both the local people and tourists alike. A special thank you to the young man who runs the front of house - he is a credit to the restaurant trade for the way he is willing to advise you on the dishes and the best wine to accompany them. That been said, if I am lucky enough to win the lottery, as I told him, I'm still coming back to Parga to take your Chef home to cook for me every day.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Andy D
Thessaloniki, Greece
“<3 Parga!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

we visited Parga and we loved it!!!especially this small, corner point called ''Eden Bistro'' !!excellent food& service!! Nice people, nice ''kantouni'' (it's the neighborhood's name) ... we had also delicious breakfast!!!!

• Visited August 2012