From the first moments I felt hommy in this special place. The people who run it where really friendly and made their best to make us feel comfortable. I stayed there for some days in November with my wife and our daughter and we really enjoyed every moment. The decoration was modern and I was really impressed with the artistic use of wood in many spots. The room was large, the king size bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was luxurious and there was a kitchen, a fireplace and fantastic sea and mountain view The breakfast was innovative and very delicious. It was my first time in Parga and as a greek I felt sorry that I had not discover this marvellous place of my country before. It combines green mountains with crystal clear sea water, history (castles with amazing view) and antiquities, local products, nice taverns and nice people. When I left I was thinking that this is a hotel that we must come back and stay more.
After our departure the manager called us and informed us that we had forgot there a dress of our daughter. We had lost her dress but we thought that this happened somewhere else. They were so kind that they mailed us the dress of our child. This means for me: excellent service. I highly recomment this beautiful hotel to anyone who want to see the best of Parga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Superior Salvator Hotel , Villas & Spa - A Truly Unique Experience...Open All Year! - Online Bookings Available Now. Please contact us for more information...Welcome to the first 4 Star Superior Boutique Hotel in Parga offering outstanding luxury, quality and a tailored service - a truly unique experience. Superbly located in an elevated position in the Kyperi area between the picturesque village of Parga and the bay of Lichnos offering its guests breathtaking views towards Parga with its turquoise, crystal blue coastline contrasting with olive green hills and a mountain backdrop surrounding this stunning area of dramatic natural beauty. Enjoy up to 5 times daily curtosey transfer to Parga center.All rooms, suites and villa options are modern, spacious and contemporary in style with the emphasis on the highest quality and comfort all with spacious balconies or terraces. Featuring mosaic design in the shower/bath rooms, some bathtubs are with 'Air-Massage'. All feature the very finest in designer furnishings. For the ultimate comfort and nighttime relaxation enjoy 'Simmons mattresses’ which are also found also in other prestigious hotels worldwide. With a maximum of only 55 guests at The Salvator Hotel, Villas and Spa your stay with us will be an experience of pampered luxury. Rooms are on bed and breakfast basis. A La Carte Half-board and flexible dining options are available at a supplement.Outdoor Infinity Swimming PoolGuests can use our outdoor infinity swimming pool and comfortable sunloungers together with umberellas whilst relaxing amidst relaxing surroundings with pool bar waiter facility available throughout the day for drinks and lunch.Dine in style......When the sun sets enjoy the finest cuisine from our Mediterranean style A la Carte Menu specially prepared for you by our own Italian Chef....Serenity SpaUnwind and submit yourself to luxurious massages, body wraps and peelings, waxing, facials, pedicures,manicures and other pampering treatments, an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium, hammam, sauna, Jacuzzi, Hydro-massage Bathtub, heated beds and more...please contact us for more information... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvator Hotel Villas Parga
- Salvator Hotel Villas And Spa