The hotel overall was beautiful, our room was very modern and spacius, it only had a minor problem in the bathroom, the shower door was detached from the bathtub, but no inconvenience was caused. The breakfast was great, among all the others the buffe had fresh orange juice, squeezed every morning! The pool is a big plus, big and with great view. Personally, I'm sorry to say that I didn't like the kitchen at all. With the money we paid for dinner for two, I would expect much more that what we ate, and better cooked food. Overall a pleasant and relaxing stay! Even when we realised after we had checked out that they had charged us something we never took from the bar, they returned our money with an apology for the mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Superior Salvator Hotel , Villas & Spa - A Truly Unique Experience...Open All Year! - Online Bookings Available Now. Please contact us for more information...Welcome to the first 4 Star Superior Boutique Hotel in Parga offering outstanding luxury, quality and a tailored service - a truly unique experience. Superbly located in an elevated position in the Kyperi area between the picturesque village of Parga and the bay of Lichnos offering its guests breathtaking views towards Parga with its turquoise, crystal blue coastline contrasting with olive green hills and a mountain backdrop surrounding this stunning area of dramatic natural beauty. Enjoy up to 5 times daily curtosey transfer to Parga center.All rooms, suites and villa options are modern, spacious and contemporary in style with the emphasis on the highest quality and comfort all with spacious balconies or terraces. Featuring mosaic design in the shower/bath rooms, some bathtubs are with 'Air-Massage'. All feature the very finest in designer furnishings. For the ultimate comfort and nighttime relaxation enjoy 'Simmons mattresses’ which are also found also in other prestigious hotels worldwide. With a maximum of only 55 guests at The Salvator Hotel, Villas and Spa your stay with us will be an experience of pampered luxury. Rooms are on bed and breakfast basis. A La Carte Half-board and flexible dining options are available at a supplement.Outdoor Infinity Swimming PoolGuests can use our outdoor infinity swimming pool and comfortable sunloungers together with umberellas whilst relaxing amidst relaxing surroundings with pool bar waiter facility available throughout the day for drinks and lunch.Dine in style......When the sun sets enjoy the finest cuisine from our Mediterranean style A la Carte Menu specially prepared for you by our own Italian Chef....Serenity SpaUnwind and submit yourself to luxurious massages, body wraps and peelings, waxing, facials, pedicures,manicures and other pampering treatments, an indoor swimming pool and gymnasium, hammam, sauna, Jacuzzi, Hydro-massage Bathtub, heated beds and more...please contact us for more information... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salvator Hotel Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salvator Hotel Villas Parga
- Salvator Hotel Villas And Spa