“excellent accomodation and location”
Review of Astra Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Parga
Astra Apartments
Ranked #87 of 118 Specialty Lodging in Parga
Reviewed August 14, 2009

we loved parga and enjoyed our stay at the astra apartments. so much so that we have booked for 2010! it is in a perfect location, on a side road close to the harbour and on the route to voltas beach. it is quite a climb but only took us 7 mins. a stunning view of the beach awaits you at the top. the apartments are very well equipped and cleaned every day. we didnt suffer from moped noise at all and found it very peaceful at night. the bakery just 1 min away is excellent and the nearest supermarket is 3 mins away. perfect! our balcony faced the yellow house so there is not much of a view but we didnt mind as the town and beach made up for it. a perfect greek location.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank carolineloy

Reviewed August 19, 2008

After originally booking these apartments I was concerned as finding reviews from other people who had stayed here was proving difficult, I vowed to review them myself when I returned.

I booked through Manos, staying for one week, paying £596 for both of us which included flights, transfers and accommodation. Bargain for August!

Parga is lovely and will appeal to many types of people, my only comment would be that it is quite hilly so may not be suitable for people with mobilty problems.

The Astra Apartments are very clean, in excellent condition and are in a good location for visiting the town and for the local beaches. Whilst I appreciate that a central location may not be for everyone, I found it good as going out in the evening to a local taverna was easy and there were many available within walking distance. I couldn't hear any music to keep me awake and yes whilst at times I could hear some traffic, it wasn't as bad as I feared and I slept well. The maid cleaned the rooms every day bar one and the towels & bedding were changed during the week too.

All in all I found the Astra Apartments to be excellent value, in a fab location, very clean and an excellent choice. Beaches are all within walking distance.

Stayed: August 2008