Review Highlights
Road bike hire.

Was visiting Rhodes as we have family here, but I fancied a couple of days cycling if I could... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
RobertG3529
Rotherham, United Kingdom
via mobile
Excellent service from Rhodos bike Guru!

Bike was great and David had saved Excellent bike routes to Garmin. I recommend to take Garmin with... read more

Reviewed October 31, 2018
Trek24851040537

Recommended experiences in and around Rhodes
from $27.69
from $633.89
from $201.94
More Info
All reviews road bike first class service great roads repair kit great place to cycle brilliant service hill climbs pre loaded bikes were delivered cycle hire knowledgeable man top bloke mechanical issues road conditions family holiday nice bike stunning scenery
Reviewed October 24, 2018

I hired a couple of bikes off Dave back in August and I cannot praise him enough. Quick delivery to our hotel, all the tools to fit my pedals and great knowledge of the local climbs! Will definitely be in touch if back on Rhodes again.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

As soon as we decided on Rhodes for our late break I got into with Dave, we passed several emails between us regarding availability etc. Great service whilst we were there, even to changing a wheel after a broken spoke. Good he’ll with routes round our resort too. Great service, thank you.

Reviewed October 23, 2018

Dave was very helpful with everything, including suggested routes. Getting a nice bike delivered and picked up at our hotel made the difference - the full package is perfect for all bike riders traveling with their family. Go Dave!

Reviewed October 23, 2018

During a week holiday, i rent a Bike at Get Active Rhodes. In the week before the contact with Dave was Good and he sent me Some Nice routes. During the stay the service was excellent an personnal. Thanks Dave for the Good Bike and Good service.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Hired 2 road bikes for the week and they were excellent to ride and the 32 cassette came in very handy on some of the climbs. The service was first class from the initial email contact with the owner Dave to the delivery and pick up.Everything was as expected, on time and hassle free. I'd highly recommend Get Active Rhodes.The cycling is excellent on this hilly / mountainous island with most of the roads having a good surface.