Patmos is a great island, with a relaxing atmosphere. Will return for sure! -at another hotel
The positives for the hotel:
- Nice location. Needs car or scooter, but a bit away from the port's fuss
- Very nice rooms and decoration. Nice sea view
- Excellent cleaning staff. Very thorough and friendly
- Full and generous breakfast served by the pool with a nice view. Friendly and accommodating staff (cook & waitress)
And the negatives:
- The number 1 major issue we faced was the poor sound insulation of our room. The room was named "Zeus" and we were told it was the second season it was operating. There was an inside door leading to the room next to it. Our neighbors were a friendly middle-aged Italian couple and we were able to hear the man's snoring in the night. The first two days we woke up pretty early when they turned on the TV. Then we discussed the issue with them and practically they did their best not to bother us again, which was very helpful for us to enjoy the rest of our holidays. We were also obliged to do the same and were very careful when opening, closing, doors, windows, whispering to each other. The most annoying thing was the hotel's manager denial of ever having any complaint from another customer. The hotel's owner was very polite but he also denied ever hearing of the problem before. From a practical point of view they did nothing for us to ease our dissatisfaction and show us they truly care for our holidays and value our business.
- The plumbing is terrible in the way that, opening or closing of a tap in our room, the room next to ours or even two rooms away produced an annoying squeaking noise
- The pool was not working for almost a week due to a mechanical part's failure
- The breakfast is exactly the same every day
- The breakfast serving area is swarmed with bees and wasps
- When the hotel's owner is not in Patmos i.e. staying at his hotel, nobody is around after 14.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 9 Muses is a traditional Greek holiday estate of individual holiday units. The resort offers a very high quality of service and seclusion second to non on Patmos. Sapsila bay is one of the most private areas on the island, and the views towards the Aegean sea and North part of the Island are breathtaking. The advantage between many hotels of the Island is its position where all rooms face the sea, its privacy as guest rooms are built in such a way where there is no optical view between rooms, its private beach where you can't find any in hotels in Patmos and its tailor made services (e.G. Private mobile phones for free calls during your stay, tailor made breakfasts according to your needs with no extra costs except to some exclusive dishes, private cruises only with people from our hotel and cocktail parties with unique international drinks once a week in order for all guests to meet each other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your 9 Muses Patmos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 9 Muses pátmos
- 9 Muses Hotel pátmos