“It doesnt get any better!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of SeaScape Sailing

SeaScape Sailing
Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Leros
More attraction details
Owner description: SeaScape Sailing has been running sailing adventures in Greece, Turkey & Thailand for the past 20yrs. It's a hands-on, get-involved experience - sailing skills welcome but not necessary, just pack a sense of fun and adventure!Our yachts range from 49'-55'; in Greece & Turkey, they are mono-hulls and in Thailand, a 55' catamaran.We offer both crewed charters and "shareboats"; our mostly singles trips are especially great for solo travellers.There are no "surprise extras" on our trips; everything on board is included - even open bar!
Busan, South Korea
“It doesnt get any better!!!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

This was by far the highlight of my trip to Thailand. Ray and Diane are nonstop fun. Refinement meets laid back. Took an impromptu trip with them in late 2013. You couldnt ask for more experience on the water. They are a well of knowledge and have more stories than Scheherazade (Ray will keep you rolling)....And the FOOD...OMG the food is the best I've had in Thailand and I lived there for 7 months. A spectacular trip, we were always ahead of the pack in regards to other tours and had the best time. Ray and Diane catered to our every need including letting us choose where we wanted to go. Fantastic Trip!!!!!----Chris Lackey

Visited December 2013

• Greek first
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sailing in Thailand!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I went on this sailing trip through the islands in Thailand and we had an amazing time! The trip was well planned, the food was delicious and the sights were breathtaking. It was a once in a lifetime trip that neither of us will ever forget. I would definitely do this trip again. Diane and Ray were great hosts and the chef on board was to die for. Her food was delicious and she accomodated my husband's allergies with no question. I recommend this trip to anyone who is up for an adventure and has a care free spirit!

Visited January 2014
rome italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best vacations ever”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I am fortunate that I have lived abroad and to have traveled much of the world. I went on my first Seascape trip to Greece while living in Italy. I went on my second Seascape trip this past November in Turkey while I was living in the US - so it was a lot more of a hassle to get there given the geographical distance. Bur for Seascape, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get to their sailboat or catamaran, it is worth it. I consider both trips to be the 2 best vacations I have ever taken. First, I love to sail and love the island hopping. Second, the off-the-beaten path aspect is exactly right for me. Third, Diane is amazing and runs Seascape beautifully. I met fantastic people and have even had one the friends I met on Seascape in Greece visit me in Italy and also in the US and this friend himself lives in Sweden. For the Thailand trip the icing on the cake was the on board Thai chef, Nui - her food was the best Thai food I have ever eaten, in Thailand or elsewhere. I really cannot recommend Seascape highly enough.

Visited November 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seascape Sailing Experience”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Truly one of the funnies and amazing times I have had, the group I was with I am now goods friends with and this includes Diane And Ray who ran the trip. I went over Christmas and New 2013 Year and saw some fabulous islands and sailed a wonderful ocean. Its an experience I would recommend. Thanks Diane and Ray for making my trip a great one, I will definitely be doing this again .

Debs

Visited December 2013
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sailing with Seascape inThailand”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have just returned home from the best 7 nights away that I have had in a loooooong time. This was a seamless holiday from start to finish and tour operators Ray and Dianne were fantastic! I had a ball....I don't think I have laughed so much in a very long time. Everything was perfect from the AMAZING Thai food cooked by Nui the on board Thai chef to the places we visited. We tended to find the less touristy islands and when we did go to a more busy place ....the other tourists disappeared by 6pm and we had the place to ourselves! Heaven! I had never been on a group tour before and it was the best thing I ever did......I now have life long friends from around the world! The whole experience was easy and seamless from start to finish and did I mention they have the BEST Thai cook !! Nui even made me little separate dishes because of my seafood allergy.....it was no problem. I will miss our evening cocktail and all the fun things we did from exploring the Hongs by canoe or foot, the snorkling and the various things we did on shore.
This is truly the ONLY way to see Thailand! Fantastic for couples, groups, friends, solo travellers like me or anyone really .....

Visited February 2014