“Wonderful surprise”

Yorgo Fish Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 627 Restaurants in Kos
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

My first full day in Kos and I am lucky to stumble across Yorgo. I fancied Sardines and was offered them fried as they were seasonally small. They were beautifully prepared and served with a fabulous fresh salad and a side dish of the nicest dolmedes I have ever tasted. Local white wine at 6 for 500ml was very good and the poached pear desert rounded off a delightful lunch. I hadn't viewed this on TripAdvisor prior to my visit however I fully endorse the 5 star ratings.... Just lovely.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This is very nice Atmosfer and very delicious Fish parts.
Again and again ..
They are speaking English,Turkish,and German too.

Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

After spending a few day in kos with my wife we finally decided to visit this restaurant. By far the best choice we made. Outstanding seafood and service.the fact of finding avocados at a greek island alone is rare so our delight when we saw shimp with avocado on the menu was great. This dish did not disappoint. You cannot try any greek restaurant without trying their octopus and this place has truely perfected it. Along with a mixed seefood platter and some nice wine this has by far been the best restaurant we tried in kos.

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

On the Greek public holiday 11 March, many seafood restaurants are fully booked, since we couldn’t find a table anywhere, Yorgo restaurant was able to accommodate us.
On this day that you normally eat seafood we were very much hoping that the calamari would meet our expectations and it gladly did.
The calamari was delicious we started eating right away and completely forgot to take a photo of it. The bakaliáros (cod) fish was also very tasty.
The restaurant is situated on the beach front with great views.
We had an enjoyable experience.

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

It was an unforgettable experience..Fresh fish, the best hospitality and quality at low prices!! I am looking forward to visit this place again!

Date of visit: February 2019