$199
$347
Triton Hotel(Kos Town)(Great Value!)
$90
$470
$221
$208
Kosta Palace Hotel(Kos)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Pool
$277
$1,081
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmagic lifeentertainment teammain poolmain restauranttapas stylepool baraqua fitnessgreek tavernaa la carte restaurantsexercise classessporting activitieskos towngerman guestsenglish kidsfree safeevening showscoffee house
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Hotel is very clean with excellent facilities. Swimming pools, different ones dotted around the hotel, suitable for all age groups and clean. Staff, hotel staff and animation team, couldn't be more helpful. Beach towels provided by hotel and changed whenever you want. Food - plenty of choices and good quality. Bus stop right outside the hotel, can go either east or west. Kos town only 25 mins and regular bus service in and out of Kos town. Lido Water Park opposite hotel, offered and good full day out -a must for the whole family, with water slides, wave pool, reasonably priced food and drinks. Will be going back and would recommend to couples and families.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Lisa B
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This was my second stay at Marmari Palace. The pools alone make it worth the stay and the price was very reasonable. We booked an upgraded, oceanview room (worth the 20 euro extra) at a breakfast only price and then upgraded to all-inclusive once we arrived since it was only 16 euro per person per day more. The buffet was plentiful. The food was definitely not amazing but it wasn't tragic either (we didn't try either of the reservation-only restaurants since were were only there three nights).

The room was very clean and included a complimentary bottle of wine and fruit basket. It also had a spacious balcony with an unblocked ocean view and a large bathroom. My friend's room was also "ocean view" but had a partially obstructed view, so you may want to request a full view when making your reservation. You do need a car if you stay here--we rented from Sixt and had no problems.

It seems like a lot of the negative reviews on tripadvisor have to do with the all-inclusive package. We were very careful to make sure we understood what all-inclusive meant (as opposed to the breakfast/dinner package) and therefore had a solid understanding of what all-inclusive meant in this case (unlimited beverages--local beer, wine, ouzo--and a lighter lunch). If you are used to other all-inclusive vacation resorts like the ones you find in the Bahamas and stay here with that expectation--particularly if you booked through a travel agent as part of a package where you are told it's an all-inclusive without getting any details ahead of time--I can see where you would be disappointed. There aren't a lot of activities in the animation program and there are some minor annoyances (the fitness center is closed at weird times; you have to pay to use the tennis courts, sun bedsetc.). If, however, you are able to adjust your expectations to realize that the cost of the "all-inclusive" package is only 16 euro a day more and that you get what you pay for, it's not bad. For us, it was worth that money for lunch and all the alcohol we could drink, and we were completely content to lay out and swim and use our towels on the beach instead of paying for beach chairs (which seems to be a sticking point for a lot of people). We more than got our money's worth. If you don't want to get the all-inclusive, there are fridges in the room for your own beverages and plenty to eat at the buffet breakfast and dinner.

Overall, we had a good stay, no real complaints, and thought it was a good value.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank tellana1
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I want to go back to Marmari Palace right,now!!!!

It was very hard to start to work again, after super relaxing stay in this place ...
The place is beautiful, pools everywhere. So there is no problem to go downstairs from the restaurants to the beach. You can refresh your body everywhere ..Nice, private, sandy beach with a clean water of Aegean Sea.

A pleasant atmosphere, nice people, this is GREECE ... You can feel it in the air at every step. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and clean. The hotel staff with the animators are very good team and don´t have problem to make a fun a make the klients happy. Kids love them ...

Those who are looking for a good meal, you are right here. The chief cook has signed up for every taste delicious specialties.

Although the Marmari Palace is in quiet area, you can take a bus /which stop is opposite the hotel/to make some short trips ... Mastichari is located only 10 minutes by bus and the capital city Kos is only 30 minutes. In this town you muss go, especially in the evening ...you will be a part of the history and the taverns will offer its local specialties.
If you want to make your children more happy, just take them to the water park Lido. It´s only 10 minutes walk.

I like this place very much ...

Room Tip: If you want to stay near to the beach, take the rooms with the numbers 4000 and higher....
2  Thank Adriana Z
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Last week I came back from this hotel(I satyed there from 19-26 of July)
It was my second time in Kos withing 2 months. Previously I was in another 5 star hotel and liked it a lot. So I paid for that hotel alredy but then the agency called and said the the hotel is overbooked. They advised me Marmari Palace. I was really upset as I paid money as was already dreaming of vacations there and here.... You know I started investiagting information in net and got more upset as not all of reviews were positive but I decided to go anyway.. and what I can tell: the hotel is perfect!!! I didnt exect! The hotel is really very beautiful. The territory is big with lots of pools, waterfalls, open air jacuzzi and lots of trees and flowres( pictures of the hotel dont show all the real picture as the territiry is really fantastic).

The food was excellen and lease - do not believe that lunches are poor and there is nothing to eat. that is not true. yes, there a lot of pasta variety but for any choice(with meat, with vegetables, with seafood etc...) despite this there were always one or kinds of fish and the same situation with meat. Always a great variety of fruits..I dont remember when last time i saw such a big choice of fruits(more than this - very tasty). The service is excellent! I would mark Vaggelis waiter who always was in a good mood, joking with customers, talking to evertbody and playing with kids:) his assistants were also very nice.. The waiter Natalia from lobby bar was also very helpful, predicting our wishes every time... She is working there for 7 years already.. I guess it means something...

The rooms are spacious and nice... with a nice balcony. we lived in a main building(room 1121) with direct sea view as well as a view all over the territory. I visited bungallows of my friends.. I liked them also.. but usually I prefer to live in main buildings so everything matched my expectations! The cleaning was perfect! I was really surrised when I noticed that the bed linen was changed every day!! I even decided that it is too much:) as at home I dont change it every day )towels were changed every day also). what else? very nice and friendly animation team.. Animation is very soft in this hotel but team is very friendly. Every evening after the show they had a ritual to come to every guest at the terrace and talk to them(of course it makes sence if you speak international languages) But it was very kind of them! we became friends with them.. So Yosita, Karilina, Patrik - thank to all of them!

I could write more about the hotel but as a resume - that is a wonderful hotel! I will definately be back there and I already recommend it to my friends!

The vacations were really wonderful!

Room Tip: I liked my room and a sew veiw it provided(main buliding 1121)
2  Thank MoscowKate
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excelent hotel and facilities. Excelent hospitality. Great food. My children had great time there in swimming pools and had real fun playing water polo and table tennis. I would like to go next year too. Excelent price. Real value for money.

4  Thank Panagiotopoulou X