“Chill out and stop taking life too seriously.”
Review of Irina Beach Hotel

Irina Beach Hotel
Ranked #153 of 219 Hotels in Kos
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I'm amazed that when people go on holiday they take the time to moan about trivia. I urge you to visit this hotel and met real, genuine people who always take time out to pas the time of day. My wife, sons, daughter and grand children, over the last ten years or so have stayed here. Not once have any of them felt the need to complain. Nice people, beautiful location..............good times. Back soon.

Room Tip: Sea view and Mythos!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Richard F

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The hotel itself is nice, but it is out of the way from the centre of Tigaki. It took us 20-30 mins to walk the journey, which at nighttime is very dark and part of it is spent walking on the road. If it were closer to the main area, I would rate the hotel much higher.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lion79
Reviewed February 12, 2011

I have been going to Irins beach for many years. The owners Maria & Nikos and chef Arris (George) have been absolutely fantastic to myself and my family over the years.. We all feel like part of thier family..I first went there with my Mom and Son and had never been looked after so well in all my life on a holiday.. My Mom unfortunately got diagnosed with Terminal cancer and she so desperateley wanted to return where she had had such a wonderful time so she did return with my Dad.. I emailed Maria and told her the situation my Mom was in and asked her to look after my parents.. as this would be my mothers last holiday.. The way my Mom & Dad were treated was more than i could ever have asked for.. they were given a room that was VERY accesible by my mom and was as close to everything that they needed as was humanly possible. as for the way they were treated... well i couldn't have asked for anything better. Even if i'd of gone with them.. Maria, Nikos, Chris, George and all the staff made my Mom feel like a Hollywood star and gave them both the holiday of a lifetime.. making them both feel like they were royalty. I can not reccomend this place more if i tried... I love you all from the bottom of my heart for what you do... You are all amazing.. and i thank you and all the friends.. sorry Family myself my dad and son have made over the years... THANK YOU.. xx

7  Thank ShellKieranMick
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Had a great time, so relaxing it's unbelievable. Everyone at the complex great to get on with. very comfortable, great pool. Recomend it for all families. Great bus route into the centre, or further.

Paul, Sheffield UK

Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pauldido
Reviewed September 4, 2010

Our arrival was delayed by a full day due to fog which was not a good start to the holiday .When we did arrived the staff where not very friendly and begrudgingly kept the kitchen open late so we could eat .The menu was limited and it was dependant on what the chef could be bothered to cook .Sue at the pool side bar made us feel welcome .The pool and views were super . The rooms were basic but nice .Aircon was only in the bedroom and you had to pay for it daily .In the evenings there was no entertainment therefore the nights times where dead .In the thomas cook brouchure it states 5 bars when in fact there are 2 , one being closed most of the time .
Theokritos Travel was brilliant we went on 3 trips with them and they were perfect .Louise in the office was very friendly and really helpfull. The prices were loads cheaper than with the rep .One must do trip is sunset in zia Its amazing.The waterpark is small but kept the kids busy and played up to date english music also served the best gyros there.It was surprisingly clean. The other day trip was the 3 island hoping . This was a brilll day but be warned the water was very cold lol ,
we went into tingaki most nights for our tea .The food was ok nothing special .
overall i would not go back

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2010

I have just returned from a 2 week stay at these apts and i have to say what a fantastic peaceful 2 weeks we have had.The rooms are basic but very clean.The staff are very freindly and always keen to help.They have a good pool that is well maintained and also if you fancy going to the beach you have only to walk down a flight of steps and you are there.The main resort is about a 30 min walk or you can catch a bus outside the apts for 1.40 euro the resort has a nice selection of bars and restaurants to keep you busy and has one of the best beaches on the island.The apts are very quiet so if you are wanting a lot of entertainment these will not be for you.Alot of the other guests that we met in our 2 weeks come back year after year.

2  Thank allan39
Reviewed July 17, 2010

this hotel is one of the nicest locations that i have stayed at but that doesn't make up for the disappointment of the fact that there was no attempt by the owners to make you feel the slightest bit welcome also there was several other points that spoiled our stay cats walking all over the tables in the restaurant and bar,a large smelly dog lying all over the bar and seating area,no attempt to encourage the guests to interact by providing any form of entertainment for anyone,the only time that the owners spoke to us was to point out breaks in their rules which seemed to apply to certain guests only,the bar area was lacking in any form of air con resulting in a very uncomfortable place to sit and enjoy the over priced drinks,the air con in the room did not cool the whole room leaving the poor excuse for a second sleeping area very warm,on most nights be prepared to wait up to 1hour for your food at night even if it is busy our not plus the quality is nothing to write home about,there is a few but not many good points one being the maid who does a sterling job and is very cheery and spoke to us more than anyone else involved in the hotel.my overall view of this hotel is that it is poorly managed and that most of the reviews that we looked at must have been staying else where

3  Thank jock86