“small hotel but what a view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Citi Live Hotel

Citi Live Hotel
Ranked #134 of 224 Hotels in Kos
London, United Kingdom
“small hotel but what a view!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2010

We only stayed in this hotel for a couple of nights and we were pleased with the room and service from the hotel staff. We had a smallish room at the front, but the view overlooking the sea and Turkey in the distance more than made up for it. The hotel is in a good position and we found Kos very easy to explore. It is only a small hotel and doesn't have a pool, but as there are so many beaches around Kos, I don't think this is a big problem. I took my laptop with me and was pleased to find that there was free internet access and a nice coffee shop downstairs.
The hotel is a good choice for travellers who want a basic but clean hotel in a good location.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Stella57186338

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2010

I went to Kos in November to visit some relatives. I usually go in the summer and I was interested to see how different the town would be as a winter destination. I chose Citi Hotel because it's in a nice location and opposite the sea. The hotel has recently been refurbished and the rooms are nice, clean and have a modern decor. I would say that for the money, they are more than adequate for most travellers. I don't have children, so I can't comment on family facilities.
The staff were very helpful and gave me advice on the best places to eat in town as well as what was still open to visit in the winter.
There is a cafe on the ground floor that serves really nice coffees and snacks. While I was there the weather was beautiful, so it was nice to be able to sit outside and see the lovely view of Turkey in the distance.
I would say it's a 5 - 7 minute walk into the centre of town. The hotel is on a wide tree lined road and you walk past some nice retaurants , coffee shops and bakeries as well as some tourist shops and bike rental shops. There is a bike path that runs in both directions next to the pavement and people cycle around town and along the harbour. I rented a bike for 4 euros a day and it was a really nice way to see everything.
Kos Marina is a a 4-5 minute walk away, so I think this hotel is in a very good location if you want to be near most things in town.
I thinking about staying there when I visit Kos next summer and I'll post a review when I get back...

• Stayed November 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Alison71Uk
paris
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

this hitel is quite cheap, very nice, with a nice view, and near to most of the things we could do on the island, i recomend it for a family with kids. Good service

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank anon123454321
Travelers also viewed these Kos hotels
Hotel Kos Bay
#20 of 52 in Kos Town
Olga Hotel
Olga Hotel
#206 of 224 in Kos

Been to Citi Live Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Citi Live Hotel

Property: Citi Live Hotel
Address: Leoforos Papandreou Georgiou | Georgiou Papandreou & Thessalou, 853 00, Greece
Location: Greece > South Aegean > Dodecanese > Kos
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking
Ranked #134 of 224 Hotels in Kos
Hotel Class:3 star — Citi Live Hotel 3*
Citi Live Hotel is located in the heart of Kos Town, directly on the harbour promenade, which connects the port and the marina of the island. Just 50 meters from pebble town beach and 500 meters from the city center, this hotel offers the ideal location to discover Kos or the neighbouring islands. WiFi in all the hotel is included. In addition, you can park for free near the hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citi Live Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.