“Fantastic Venue, Fantastic Staff and Fantastic Food..”
Review of Lofaki Restaurant

Lofaki Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 546 Restaurants in Kos
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lofaki Cafe Restaurant Theatre is the perfect place to spend your day relaxing and combine coffee, drinks or food with an extraordinary view.Lofaki cafe restaurant located up to a hill, the most privileged spot in Kos island, just 5 minutes outside Kos town, with an amazing view of the city, of many greek islands and the turkish town of Bodrum.Experience greek or international quality cuisine and admire the dazzling view of the open sea and the surrounding islands. Don't miss the magnificent sunset! Attention please: in any case that you want to come to lofaki and have problem to find a taxi please call us and we will arrange the transport
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Venue, Fantastic Staff and Fantastic Food..”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

It was the most welcoming venue with amazing views of other Islands etc, I felt Welcome from start to Finish.. Vasilis and his staff, are the most lovely people I have ever met. And the food was out of this world.. Thank you Vasilis to you and all your fantastic staff.. Simply Brilliant

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Telford, United Kingdom
“Excellent evening at my niece's wedding”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My niece Jurdana & her husband Gary booked the venue for their wedding on 25th October 2013. The views are breath-taking!
Vasilis & his staff were very attentive, ensuring the wedding & the meal after went perfectly. It is without exception the best wedding venue we have attended!
Everyone had a fantastic time, the meal was first class & a credit to all at Lofaki.........the cleanliness & the friendly staff make it ideal.
We will definitely recommend it to all who want a wedding abroad............Thank you once again to Vasilis & all of the staff......you were amazing!
Regards Mandy, Wayne & Kristofer :)

Newport, United Kingdom
“Best evening of our lives..”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My comment here will not do this place justice but read on anyway..

We were originally due to get married at Kos town hall on the 14th October 2013 with our reception later on at Lofaki.. upon visiting Lofaki to put some final pieces together for the wedding reception my partner and I absolutely fell in love with it, the hospitality from Vasilis and his staff, the scenery, the food and the cleanliness of Lofaki makes it a perfect wedding destination, as soon as we had a look around and then sat down for one of the most amazing sunsets we both decided that we had to get married in the grounds as oppose to the town hall.

Vasilis and his staff were amazing, we arranged a coach for 47 guests, flowers, cake, dj etc through Lofaki at less than half the price Thomas Cook tried charging us!

We got married at 5:30pm then when the sun set we had the most amazing photos!

We sat down for starters that didn't seem to stop coming then steak and chicken for mains.. we then cut the cake, shared that as a dessert then were offered more dessert again by the waiter! It's safe to say that no one went hungry, the food was amazing, steaks were cooked to everyone's order and the chicken was mouth watering!

Our waiter was amazing, so were the bar staff, the dj played every song requested and we danced till 3am! If anyone is looking to get married in Kos you cannot go wrong here, my partner and I are both on Facebook, Twitter etc.. feel free to contact us and you can thank us later..

Marc & Claudia..

1 Thank Marc L
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“I told you I'll be back”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I reviewed this beautiful place back in January 2013 after a visit in October 2013.

They say you should never go back.

I emailed Vasilis the owner to say I was returning to Kos for a short holiday and hoped to visit at least once whilst on the Island. He responded in his wonderful inviting way and would love to see us but not Saturday night - very big wedding booked.

So without pre booking 4 of us arrived Sunday night ravenous (and you need to be).
Trouble was Vasilis was having a much deserved night off.

Now when the cats away the mice will play!!
Well that's possibly true in some cases but not at Lofaki. The staff were brilliant, our enthusiastic waiter even phoned Vasilis to tell him of our unexpected arrival, his generous response was his apologies for not being present and the sweets & liquors were on the house.

The meal was as always fantastic, you can totally believe everything good you read about this place.

Would I go back again? You bet-Ya it's on me bucket list.

My only criticism : Vasilis - please open a restaurant in Yorkshire/Derbyshire!

If you are thinking of a wedding in Kos or just a romantic meal, there is nowhere better, just go.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Go there, even if you do not have a special occasion”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and myself renewed our marriage vows, on our 40th. anniversary, at the Lofaki, The place was recommended by our planner Sharron Cooke, and it is truly a fantastic place. The owner Vasillis and his staff are brilliant, friendly, and helpful. The food was without a doubt first class. The location gives breathtaking views across Kos town over to Turkey, and the sunset was brilliant. Even if you do not have a special occasion do book the restaurant for a meal, it will be well worth it, and we are not surprised that the Lofaki is the no:1 on the island. As the rest of our holiday was something of a let down, our time at the Lofaki lifted our spirits, and should we return to Kos we will revisit.

• Visited September 2013