“A great place to eat!”

Ranked #10 of 16 Restaurants in Halki
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013

You'll find something you like for sure on this extensive and varied menu. And if you can't make up your mind, just go for the fresh fish of the day which is always excellent. Although I'm not vegetarian myself, they are well catered for here and the pizzas are second to none. Nothing is too much trouble for George and Anna and their staff and the setting, right on the harbour front is lovey - you don't miss a thing! Some of our favourites here are the homemade houmus, rice and lentil soup, avocado and crab, chickpea patties, fillet steak and the salads. And all this in addition to pasta and all the usual Greek dishes. We're certainly looking forward to returning!

1  Thank Ajo54

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Fantastic place with fantastic pizzas and a lovely view to look out onto. Also Friendly staff that will help you with anything. If ever on halki island this is a good place to eat.

1  Thank Mackers1964
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This year was my fifth to this beautiful island. On my first visit we tried all of the restaurants not only to find the best food, but also to spread your tourist euros amongst the locals. Mine never goes any further than Remezzos now. In George you have a wonderful and honest host who's recommendations are based on the quality and freshness of the food. you are never ever hurried from your table. just sit back relax and enjoy the food and the goings on outside and you might be lucky enough to enjoy a complimentary fire water before you waddle home!

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Where do I begin? The food, the service, the atmosphere, the people - all are fantastic. George and Anna are lovely people , there is always a warm welcome. The extensive menu surely has something for everyone - traditional Greek food, grill, pizzas, pasta, salads. I've eaten there several times and the food is always excellent. I've also been lucky enough to have some homemade limoncello after my meal - it really is heaven in a glass! I would highly recommend Remezzo's as an excellent place to eat.

1  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We have visited Halki three times and are going back next year (2014). Remezzo serves excellent food both greek and italian. The stifado and moussaka are perfect being full of flavour and that little greek something (how do you explain it?). The pizzas are the best that I have tasted - the base being very thin, just the way I like it. Giorgos and Anna and not forgetting Christina, are the most friendly people and nothing is too much trouble for them to make your visit special. Keep up the good work - we will see you in 2014!

1  Thank Robert H