Three of us stayed in a two bedroom at Hotel Panorama in July 2011. Mixed feelings on this one.
- Nice balcony view
- Hot water
- Decent value
- TV didn't work properly
- Since we were three in a room with only two beds, the owner told us he would bring a third mattress in the room for the third person. He never did.
- There is no proper shower stall in the bathrooms, i.e. you just shower over the bathroom tile and hope that the water goes down the drain in the bathroom. That is disgusting as the water tends to leak everywhere including the room along with all the hair and whatever else you can imagine.
- The owner said one price over the phone and another price when we were checking out which was about a 45 euros difference. When asked where the price difference came from he claimed it was for the change of TOWELS at a price of 15 euros for each towel. In the meantime, we stayed there three days and we didn't get new towels even once. And they only gave us towels for two people.
- Noise: The adjacent balconies to us were filled until the early morning with people making tons of noise
- Even though the owner came to pick us up from the port on our way there, he wouldn't give us a lift back to the port on our way back even though he had told us he would, which meant that we had to carry a luggage down the hill which was a huge inconvenience
- This hotel is right on top of the mountain which is why it has good views. HOWEVER, it is a really long walk down to the port where everything is. In order to walk back to the hotel, you need to climb the steep hill back up which is quite exhausting.
Overall, I would never stay at this hotel again. They didn't treat us right and I only felt that they wanted our money, which is a very ungreek thing to do in my view. The view is ok but not worth the climb all the way to the hotel and the poor customer service. When I had called the hotel to make reservations, I asked whether it was near the port and they had said yes, which is a complete lie. It is about a 20 minute walk UPHILL!!! We didn't have a car and had to walk everywhere so this was quite an inconvenience. And the closest beaches are an hour AWAY.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Panorama Greece/Kalymnos