See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2016

Lefkanthemo Studios is a group of apartments that are located inside the Chora of Astypalaia(about 1 minite from the center by foot).We stayed for 5 nights and we enjoy it until the very last moment!!The room was vvery clean,comfortable and also traditional!Also the price was very reasonable for high season(15 August).For my opinion it is the best choise for your stayment in your vocation!!!The owner is very polite and cheerful!You feel the warm welcoming in the island!!!The island fron the other hand is sooo beautiful,with increatible sea and beaches!!!!Enjoy...

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Excellent rooms!! The rooms actually are better than the site photos!!! Very clean!! Breath taking view!! Antonis and Argyro do their best to make you happy!! I was feeling like being home!!! Was an amazing experience ! I definitely recommend it!! Hopefully I will visit it again next year!!!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Initially the price seemed a bit high for September standards....but this was not an issue as the room totally worth it, if not, for even more!! Astonishing view, only 3 minutes walk from town centre, quite, amazingly clean with room service every day, towels and sheets changed every two days smelling really nice, while the hosts were extremely polite, helpful and down to earth people. The owner keeps the traditional design both for interior and exterior without any compromises in comfortableness. THE place to stay in Astypalaia!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect! Room No.1 is bigger suitable for families!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Great central location with panoramic view to the castle and the aegean sea, easy parking and quite vicinity. Modern spacious rooms with wifi and satellite tv. Greatand discreet hospitality by owners Antonis and Argyro.Ευχαριστουμε!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2014

We stayed in Greece for a total of 15 days. Lefkanthemo by far was the BEST hotel. Run by Antonis and his wife, I really felt at home and welcome in their hotel. The room was fantastic! We stayed in a studio but it was so large and clean! I am always concerned with cleanliness and I could not find one problem with this hotel. I highly recommend it to anyone who stays in Astypalaia. I couldn't say anything bad about this place and I hope they have success for years to come!.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled with family