“Trust my opinion. I've been in every club.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Town Club

Town Club
Ranked #18 of 24 Nightlife in Santorini
More attraction details
Owner description: Town club in Fira area counts more than 25 years of successful history in Santorinis nightlife. The perfect place for those that want to have fun and dance all night long in an exclusive environment, both indoors and outdoors. Special events take place at list twice a week and special group prices are offered for parties more than 12 people. Join us and find out where the heart of the island beats!
Toronto, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Trust my opinion. I've been in every club.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Guys...trust me I've been clubbing in every bar worldwide.
Please understand my opinion is not biased in any way.
This is your average hole in the wall bar where a skanky new 21-year old will dance on the bar counter. It's like a standard Las Vegas bar reduced 15 times in size. It's literally right in the middle of the tourist strip where they also sell post cards and cheap flags, so what do you really expect.
Go ahead and drop in for a drink as there is no cover typically, but don't plan your whole night around it. There are other similar tourist bars in the same alleys and that's all you should really expect out of Santorini. This is a pristine place to just relax.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank JayR1979

• Greek first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Strongly recommend it!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Although, I am not usually going to a club and especially during summer holidays when I would prefer a beach bar, this club is really amazing and you must go. Very good music, friendly environment and even if you go alone you will definitely find company there and you will have a great time. Prices are really reasonable and the party keeps going even after the sunrise. I would strongly recommend it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Andreas G
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome !!! Must go !! Had the time of My Life!! Awesome party place!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was recommended Town Club from a friend of mine who had been the previous year. As an Aussie I found this an awesome club, heaps of room a nice outdoor area and very well priced drinks. We danced on the bars and danced until the sun came up in the music. The people were very friendly and I loved every minute of it. The cocktails were amazing and there were a wide variety of drinks I had an awesome time there Highly Recommended!!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Peter G
St. Moritz, Switzerland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Party non stop”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great place if you want to have fun, drinks and meet people. Very reasonable prices, friendly staff and great music which keeps you going and going. It doesnt take long until the first ones stand on the bar and dance.

Visited May 2013
roma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a party place!!!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We found it by accident, but we recomend it to all.... We had a great time and we ended up dancing all night long and something more, as it was daylight when we left the club.
NIce cocktails, excellent music and ..... dancing on the floor, on the bar, in the dancing cage, out at the patio and so on.
For the most daring ones, the body shots
Try it .....