“Awesome !!! Must go !! Had the time of My Life!! Awesome party place!!”
Review of Town Club

Town Club
Ranked #17 of 25 Nightlife in Santorini
More attraction details
Owner description: Town club in Fira area counts more than 25 years of successful history in Santorinis nightlife. The perfect place for those that want to have fun and dance all night long in an exclusive environment, both indoors and outdoors. Special events take place at list twice a week and special group prices are offered for parties more than 12 people. Join us and find out where the heart of the island beats!
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I was recommended Town Club from a friend of mine who had been the previous year. As an Aussie I found this an awesome club, heaps of room a nice outdoor area and very well priced drinks. We danced on the bars and danced until the sun came up in the music. The people were very friendly and I loved every minute of it. The cocktails were amazing and there were a wide variety of drinks I had an awesome time there Highly Recommended!!

2  Thank Peter G
There are newer reviews for Town Club

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Great place if you want to have fun, drinks and meet people. Very reasonable prices, friendly staff and great music which keeps you going and going. It doesnt take long until the first ones stand on the bar and dance.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We found it by accident, but we recomend it to all.... We had a great time and we ended up dancing all night long and something more, as it was daylight when we left the club.
NIce cocktails, excellent music and ..... dancing on the floor, on the bar, in the dancing cage, out at the patio and so on.
For the most daring ones, the body shots
Try it .....

1  Thank Marietta G
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I have been there three times up to now and every time was better than the previous one.
Lots of fun, nice cocktails and excellent music. Dance and fun all night long. I definately recommend it for all fellows party animals.
Happy hour between 9pm and midnight and the place stays open until the party is over and the sun is up

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The place to be if you want to have real fun, excellent service, real cocktails and fancy shots. The place is in bright colours and has a wonderfull patio for more relaxed moments.
Excellent service and friendly people. Real fun place to be.
I recomenned it without having second thoughts