“amazing food & GREAT $$”

Restaurant-Pizza Nufaro
Ranked #164 of 395 Restaurants in Paros
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Reviewed February 12, 2019

The owner is the most adorable person. Very nice. The food is delicious and super cheap. A must visit in Paros.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the restaurant and we had a great time. Marco is a friendly host who made us feel very welcome. I ordered traditional meatballs and my boyfriend ordered Scnitzel and the food was very tasty. We got complimentary Greek sweet shots after dinner as well. We will recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the boulevard at Parikia.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Simply the best dinner we had in Paros!!! Marcus was amazing and so friendly and helped us with our choices from wine to main courses to special coffee. I had the freshest fish of the day and Marcus cleaned it for me to my delight!!! My daughter had the chicken cacciatore and we shared the moussaka, which was the best I've had by far!!!
The menu has so many choices to please everyone not just pizza. Could not find a more caring and helpful host anywhere!!!!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Great choice for a wonderful/affordable dinner by the water. The owner (the older gentleman) was a great host and really made the evening special. I appreciated how it was so personal and people seemed to really care about you. The food was excellent. We had mousaka and pasticio and it was delicious. Very reasonably priced menu at about 8 euro a plate. No more than like 12 euro? Loved the place and would recommend in a heart beat. We had stayed for about a week in Parikia and this was our favorite place after trying many others.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The staff is super welcoming and accommodating. The food is very fresh and tasty. I highly recommend having a meal at this restaurant. The views after sunset are amazing.