“Very good and fun mountain biking”

Awake Paros Watersports & Bike Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Awake Paros water-sports & mountain bike is a team of enthusiastic sports professionals, offering a wide variety of watersports & outdoor activities for all ages. Located in three different spots Punda Beach Water-games & Water-sports, Faragas Water-ski school and New Golden Beach Bike Shop and Fitness Center.
milan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Very good and fun mountain biking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

on the hills from Golden beach to Lefkes and back by the Bizatine ancient trail.
Very well organized by Nicholas and his friends. With decent bikes. The trails are superb with stunning views of the see and the hills. We even stop by a fresh natural water source. Lefkes at the top is amazing and so was the technical descend through the historic paths.
The steep uphill requires some previous experience and training, but the two guides helped and made the whole thing doable and enjoyable

Lot's of fun

Visited August 2013

bruxelles
“very friendly people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We recommand the mountain bike trip, it's for sure something to do! The authentic inside of paros, beautifull land ! Vicky and Nicolas are super kind and friendly !

Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Mountain biking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

Myself and my friend Marcus negotiated some precious boys time away from the wives and kids on our recent holiday. We did two guided MTB tours from the gorgeous historic town of Lefkes with Nickolas. The first was a fairly easy ride through pictoresque towns and villages down to the coast. He suggested we should try the more challenging route and we were so glad we went back for more. We went up and over the central hills of Paros with a 5km onstant climb and we were rewarded with great views. The downhill the other side was challenging and part of it covered the Byzantyne way which was incredible, if a little nerve racking in parts but only due to our lack of talent. Nick is a great guide and I can highly recommend the MTB tours with Awake Paros

Visited September 2012
Granada, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was at Punda beach during my summer vacation and I decided to learn how to do water-ski... It was perfect! Nicolas, the head-owner of awake watersports was the best teacher! Actually, the whole team was very good, friendly and kind... 3days later my friends and I visited Lefkes and we rented bikes from the same guys and went biking through paths I had never seen before! I'm telling you, it was a great experience... If you ever come to Paros you sound definitely visit Punda or Lefkes and meet the amazing team of awake watersports!!!!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Katerina R
“Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Awake Paros had very good service, delivered a nice hardtail bike with spare tubes, a very good map and also had links to good trips on Paros and Antiparos. I will definitely use them again.:-)