“Hotel Fotilia is not the best choice for young people”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Fotilia

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Paros
Hotel Fotilia
Ranked #75 of 134 Hotels in Paros
Athens
“Hotel Fotilia is not the best choice for young people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2009

I went to hotel Fotilia with a small group of friends after we successfully finished our final school exams.We wanted to have fan and relax after a really hard year,but hotel Fotilia didn't match our expectations.The hotel facilities were good enough(big swimming pool,nice and clean rooms) but there were other serious problems.The hotel manager was rude and he was always shouting at us.Even though me and my friends are young,we were really quiet because we respected the other visitors.I think that our behaviour was really mature and it is needless to say that we didn't have any problems with the other hotel clients.We are dissapointed though from the way we were treated.I felt that the owners of the hotel thought that they were doing a favour for ''letting'' us stay at the hotel.These are the reasons i can only describe their beahviour as unprofessional.It was the first time in my life i was a victim of such a bad service.That's why I don't recommend hotel Fotilia to anyone,especially young people.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
6 Thank aDRIanos

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Greek first
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2009

I have been to Fotilia twice, first time in 2006, and then again last year with my teenage son. Need I say more then?

What you get here is peaceful and elegant oasis which is not far from delightful evening life, lovely restaurants and our favourite beach ever, Kolimvithres, so favourite that we have never made it to any other beach on Paros at all...
First time we rented the Windmill which is fantastic and authentic, last year we were in "ordinary" room with sea view, which was equally fantastic. The place is on the top of the hill next to the church - don't get this put you off, as there is a clear advantage of being not far from but above the noise of night life below. Also, there is something in the air here that makes you sleep so well! Stroll up from the centre is not steep and negligable really, even for fitness disasters like myself.

We will definitely be returning here.

Last but not least, the owner and manager are delightful, polite and cultured people with great sense of style; breakfast is a treat with home made jam and altogether this place is what holiday should be about - treat for all your senses!

Money and time very well spent!
Enjoy.