See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

This place is advertised with rooms on the beach this however is not the case on arrival at Free Sun we found that it is actually allocated behind a beach restaurant that they pass off as their own property according to their pics of the venue. On arrival we seemed to have woken up the manager that was ment to be on duty he came to us and told us he would attend to us in 10mins ,this I feel is very unprofessional as we are paying for a service and have been travelling all day. He then emerged with two room keys and walked us to our rooms. Once we entered the room I was instantly dissatisfied with the quality of the overall cost vs the room it was outdated and smelt damp. The facilities are not up to a hotel std of 3stars not sure who rated them that! After looking at the situation we started to look for new accommodation and try get out of this ugly looking hotel.
All in all don't bother wasting time and money on this dump of a hotel these are the actual pics and I'm sure they will speak for themselves.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2015

Run down, not too clean, miles from anywhere nothing going for it except that it is in the Greek Islands and you can always move to somewhere else which is what we did. Cheap. Lovely part of Paros but this place is NOT included.

Room tip: Get a room in ANOTHER hotel
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 26, 2015

I stayed in this hostel for 3 days in Paros, Greece. The rooms are really confortable, with air conditioning and hot shower. It was really great. The atmosphere is also very calm and nice.
It is worthy!

Room tip: Talk to the owner. He is a good person.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2015

My family has stayed for many years in this lovely place . Idealy situated only a few yards from the beach , and a short walk to local restaurants and bars .
Rafaele , the Italien manager is very attentive and will help with all your needs , from restaurant recommendations to car rental .
I only feel I shouldn't recommend too highly for selfish reasons because I don't want this place to change !

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I visit free sun hotel this summer with my girl and all I can say is that i was really impressed with the hotel. First of all the location is perfect. It is very clean and quit. The hotel is so near great beaches.all this made it a magical vacation in Paros island!!big big cheers to the hotel owner that made us feel so good and relax. Looking forward to come back.

Date of stay: August 2012