“Amazing”
Review of Elizabeth's Garden

Elizabeth's Garden
Ranked #48 of 407 Restaurants in Naxos
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Two if the kindest people in Naxos! Yourgos and Elizabeth will make you smile. Fresh vegetables from their garden, yummy souvlaki and fish offerings as well. I'm not a big cauliflower eater but their cauliflower changed my thoughts on it forever..I keep asking when they'll have it again.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

Way the best meals we have in naxos town! Really family friendly. Provide toys and highchair for our 8 months baby. The food was simply amazing and homemade and great traditionnal food

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

I was having a lot of trouble finding a vegetarian gyros (which is very sad as I love them!!) So was thrilled to have one here.
The family were lovely and incredibly friendly which made the dining experience all the more wonderful!
My boyfriend had a chicken gyros and really enjoyed it. We had a great deal too so was excellent value for money - for that reason I cannot possibly give less then 5 stars. The food was yummy, service excellent and all for a great price.

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

A nice restaurant with friendly staff and very good food. We had the Greek salad, gyros and souvlaki and it was very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2019 via mobile

We just found this place walking by, didn’t expect much.
The owner was amazingly nice and greeted and took order with real interest. Explained all dishes in detail.
Even took order for a dish not in menu. The food was amazing, exceptional taste and all made fresh.
Was even brought with real love and gave a taste of Greek home hospitality.
My pregnant wife enjoyed it and my 7 yr old. Best food after coming from Santorini , Mykonos.

Nothing left once we were done. Sorry.
Thank you!!!!