“Great space, amazing views, easy drive to Mykonos...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

gralondon
London, United Kingdom
“Great space, amazing views, easy drive to Mykonos old town and beyond.”
Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Regular visitor to the island.

I searched for a house with amazing views for a long time before I booked for 5 of us....and this is it! It's one mile after Agios Stefanos and means it's an easy transfer from the airport and short drive to Mykonos old town and beyond. The house comfortably sleeps 6 people and it's the outside space that makes this place special. Huge dining space overlooking the sea and made it a great place for long leisurely breakfasts watching the boating activity.
Great concierge service, daily cleaning and friendly team who arranged for the house to be stocked with food before our arrival.

Small points to note and not a deal breaker however I missed not having a dish washer and I've stayed at Tharroe and at Mykonos Grace and expected the furniture and bedding to be more high end in this house for these prices instead of what felt like IKEA.

I would like to have had the option of SONOS sound system throughout the house.

I would probably consider staying there again.

Great visit and would recommend to others.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing