“Such an amazing experience”
Review of Mykonos Horseland

Mykonos Horseland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Horseland we provide our clients with a memorable and safe riding experience on one of the most beautiful Islands in the Cyclades. We offer the opportunity to discover and ride through unique and breath-taking scenery on the island of Mykonos, from Horseland in Ano Mera to Fokos Beach. Riders are accompanied by a professional guide who helps make the experience relaxed and comfortable as you tour through the distinctive Cycladic landscape. Each rider’s specific needs are respected and taken into consideration, and for beginners and novices we provide instruction prior to leaving on horseback. We provide all necessary safety equipment for a pleasurable ride. We also offer extra special packages for those looking to combine our beautiful horses with a romantic or even more memorable experience. Free transportation to and from your hotel, anywhere on the island is offered if required. This is a one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of Mykonos.
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Was amazing ,the view was incredible and really a great place to go horse riding even if you are a beginner . there's a lot of safety precautions and I felt really safe while riding ,great time.

All reviews
"the barn"
"beautiful horses"
"previous experience"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"two hours"
in 4 reviews
"tavern"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Horseland was an overall great experience. The transfers to and from our hotel were great, the driver was absolutely fabulous! We truly enjoyed our conversations with him and some of the history that we learned from him. Once we arrived at the ranch we met the tour guides, my guide was AMAZING and she carried conversations with us the whole ride. I wish I remembered her name, I do believe she was from Greece herself though. We received instructions on how to ride the horse before we began, although I wish I could of had a few more minutes to get comfortable on/with the horse. The ride down was a nice, comfortable pace for an inexperienced rider. Once we arrived on the beach, our guide took some great photos and then we spent and hour on the beach. On the ride back we got to trot with our horses, which was enjoyable and made the ride back seem quicker. I felt much more comfortable riding the horse on the way back, I suppose the practice made it better. Overall, this was a wonderful experience and I would recommend it!

1  Thank Jilana T
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Overalll great experience! Theodore picked us up from our cruise port and drove us to the ranch. Along the way he gave us some history/information about the island and answered all of our questions being our first time in Greece. When we arrived at the ranch, 2very nice women gave us a crash course on how to ride a horse, showing us how to get the horse to move faster and what to do when going up and downhill. Since we all have limited riding experience, they paired us with older, experienced horses. The trail was very nice with gorgeous views, It was easy to follow the guide and she was very knowledgeable about the horses. We felt very safe the whole time! When we arrived at the beach our guide took GREAT photos of us! Truly an experience to remember! We would highly recommend!

1  Thank Samantha A
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this place! Very laid back atmosphere with passionate, knowledgeable staff. They arranged for transportation to and from our hotel at no additional charge and our driver provided insights about the island on the way. Beautiful, rustic surroundings. I'm an experienced rider and my husband is a beginner; we both had a wonderful time. Highly recommend Horseland to anyone interested in horseback riding and seeing the beautiful countryside of Mykonos.

2  Thank emmapeep