Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Horse riding on the beach

Horseland Mykonos was a highlight of our trip. All involved were helpful and professional, always... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
P7688FUdavidk
Werribee, Australia
via mobile
Amazing time

We had an amazing ride with horse land. We got picked up from our hotel by one of the staff members... read more

Reviewed August 30, 2018
Rachel M
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mykonos
from $55.11
from $120.55
from $109.07
from $63.15
More Info
All reviews hour ride fokos beach horse riding saddle bags private ride an experienced rider amazing experience the barn picked up from our hotel beautiful horses great pictures experience level two hours during our stay highlight of our trip ranch riders
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this place! Very laid back atmosphere with passionate, knowledgeable staff. They arranged for transportation to and from our hotel at no additional charge and our driver provided insights about the island on the way. Beautiful, rustic surroundings. I'm an experienced rider and my husband is a beginner; we both had a wonderful time. Highly recommend Horseland to anyone interested in horseback riding and seeing the beautiful countryside of Mykonos.

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank emmapeep
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time riding with Horseland and having Fanis as our guide ,

The horses are amazing and well trained , the beach is breathtaking and we got an outstanding pictures and for sure it's an awesome experience ,

Thanks a lot Fanis & Theo

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank AymanSaqfelhait
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting Horseland when I was in Mykonos and overall an amazing experience. I wanted to propose to my girlfriend when I was on the ride and our guide and owner made it an unforgettable experience from the time I first talked to them, and they were nothing but helpful with making it the most romantic experience for the two of us. The day we took the trip it was a bit windy but that didn't stop them from making it perfect. They had a nice carpet with a table and pillows to sit on with a nice local bottle of wine and flowers that were beautiful. It was the perfect atmosphere to tell the woman I love that I wanted to spend our lives together, she said yes and we enjoyed the ride back to the farm. Overall the owner and manger of Horseland made it an experience that I will never forget and I would recommend them to anyone looking to do something that shows you a different side to the island than the parties and clubs.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Sean d
Reviewed February 27, 2017

A smooth ride through rocky hills, a small lake and at the end the wild beach of Fokos!!!
Mexico and Mediterranean together!!!
Cute local ranch with lots of horses and various animals around like cats, chickens and gooses also!!!
Willing personel make me feel comfortable and Fanis (owner) shows the love he puts in his business!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
3  Thank gpisp g
Reviewed October 20, 2016

The Horseland Tour was, by far, the worst guided tour experience I have had the displeasure of signing up for. Not only was the guide/owner exceptionally rude and lacking effective communication skills, his operation was UNSAFE. At the beginning of the ride, one of the horses was bucking and kicking other horses with an inexperienced rider on its back. Not long after, two of the horses in our group bolted without warning, galloping full speed, also with inexperienced riders on board. At the halfway point of the ride, one of the horses dropped to the ground and immediately rolled, trapping my mother underneath it. She was in incredible pain; the horse had pinned her leg and wrenched her back. Of course, I was more than concerned. I dismounted and began assessing the situation. At that point the guide became aggravated with me and said, verbatim, “It’s fine, nothing happened!” I was appalled; he did not ask if she was okay nor offer condolences; instead, he glossed over the situation. After such a horrible experience that affected not only my mother and I, but the energy of the group as a whole, the owner had the audacity to charge us full price. Now my mother is on pain killers and cannot walk; the rest of our vacation is effectively ruined because of Horseland. I would like to add that this is the first time I have felt compelled to write a review; in essence, F%$K this establishment.

Date of experience: October 2016
7  Thank telerider
MYKONOSHORSELAND, Owner at Mykonos Horseland, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

We at Horseland are sorry that you feel that way. Even so we have to respond and correct the most of the facts. No horse was running. Your mother that had the horse that did lay down at the beach didn't have a single scratch on her leg or anywhere els. She whas also completly calm when you where screming and scarred the other riders. Yes we told you to stop screeming and really that whas the biggest danger that happend that tour. None of the other guests where complaning or refused to pay as you did. If you leave your horse free at the beach when it's warm it want to role thats why we tell everyone to keep the raines in there hands and not absolutly free. Your mother had no problem to ride home and didn't complain about the ride. We wish you all the best and hope you try riding again sometime.