“Lovely experience!!!”
Review of Mykonos Horseland

Mykonos Horseland
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Horseland we provide our clients with a memorable and safe riding experience on one of the most beautiful Islands in the Cyclades. We offer the opportunity to discover and ride through unique and breath-taking scenery on the island of Mykonos, from Horseland in Ano Mera to Fokos Beach. Riders are accompanied by a professional guide who helps make the experience relaxed and comfortable as you tour through the distinctive Cycladic landscape. Each rider’s specific needs are respected and taken into consideration, and for beginners and novices we provide instruction prior to leaving on horseback. We provide all necessary safety equipment for a pleasurable ride. We also offer extra special packages for those looking to combine our beautiful horses with a romantic or even more memorable experience. Free transportation to and from your hotel, anywhere on the island is offered if required. This is a one of the best ways to acquaint yourself with the natural beauty of Mykonos.
Reviewed May 24, 2017

Overalll great experience! Theodore picked us up from our cruise port and drove us to the ranch. Along the way he gave us some history/information about the island and answered all of our questions being our first time in Greece. When we arrived at the ranch, 2very nice women gave us a crash course on how to ride a horse, showing us how to get the horse to move faster and what to do when going up and downhill. Since we all have limited riding experience, they paired us with older, experienced horses. The trail was very nice with gorgeous views, It was easy to follow the guide and she was very knowledgeable about the horses. We felt very safe the whole time! When we arrived at the beach our guide took GREAT photos of us! Truly an experience to remember! We would highly recommend!

1  Thank Samantha A
"the barn"
"beautiful horses"
"previous experience"
in 2 reviews
"answered all of our questions"
"two hours"
in 4 reviews
"tavern"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough great things about this place! Very laid back atmosphere with passionate, knowledgeable staff. They arranged for transportation to and from our hotel at no additional charge and our driver provided insights about the island on the way. Beautiful, rustic surroundings. I'm an experienced rider and my husband is a beginner; we both had a wonderful time. Highly recommend Horseland to anyone interested in horseback riding and seeing the beautiful countryside of Mykonos.

2  Thank emmapeep
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time riding with Horseland and having Fanis as our guide ,

The horses are amazing and well trained , the beach is breathtaking and we got an outstanding pictures and for sure it's an awesome experience ,

Thanks a lot Fanis & Theo

1  Thank AymanSaqfelhait
Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

Had the pleasure of visiting Horseland when I was in Mykonos and overall an amazing experience. I wanted to propose to my girlfriend when I was on the ride and our guide and owner made it an unforgettable experience from the time I first talked to them, and they were nothing but helpful with making it the most romantic experience for the two of us. The day we took the trip it was a bit windy but that didn't stop them from making it perfect. They had a nice carpet with a table and pillows to sit on with a nice local bottle of wine and flowers that were beautiful. It was the perfect atmosphere to tell the woman I love that I wanted to spend our lives together, she said yes and we enjoyed the ride back to the farm. Overall the owner and manger of Horseland made it an experience that I will never forget and I would recommend them to anyone looking to do something that shows you a different side to the island than the parties and clubs.

1  Thank Sean d